Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Night Before The Match

It's gonna be so much fun, also the little sister such rotten luck to have that brother lol.

@GuildMasterJin

The original protagonist, Olivia, is still in control of her own body and is potential love interest(?) of Leon.

Marie, the little sister, was reincarnated as a "mob" character just like the MC was.

Double-page supporter
welp, at least it's now confirmed that his older sister also reincarnated as a mob

@WhimsiCat

The A.I absolutely hates new humans. He also hates everything about magic, believing that technology is far superior. It isn't really his goal, but if the MC ordered him to do so, he wouldn't really care. he's kind of merciless, and he also doesn't really see New Humans as "Humans".

Later in the story, the A.I also tells the MC that;
If he simply ordered it, the A.I would wipe the world clean so that the MC could rebuild it and shape it in his own image.

@Caim31

As of right now, no,
they do not that the other one is their old sibling
. Of course, the MC already knows that the girl is a reincarnated,
but he doesn't know its his sister
. I don't think the girl even knows that he's a reincarnated yet, simply believing him to be stupid mob character that doesn't belong.

@Randomizer

No, the queen hasn't shown of as of yet. She will appear in the next few chapters during a little café "Arc".

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat
Yep, pretty much Leon is the only reason Luxon isn`t burning every new human right now. I only read this spoiler in /a/ but in the original game Luxon betrayed Livia and destroyed the new humans, Livia actually had a dream about that bad ending.

haha they're going mecha

This actually a fight between mobs, who's gonna win.

time to rate this manga as Masterpiece

Dex-chan lover
We know we like this kind of manga amd mc, right? XD
Next chap will be on fire 🤣

Shovel Knight joined the battle

also can anyone tell me what chap is the raw at?

They clearly want us to think that the other girl trying to be the protagonist of the game is his sister, maybe she's not.
although she's manipulative like his sister

Fed-Kun's army
@kaito
The raws are currently on chapter 11. It was published around a month ago, so we should get chapter 12 soon.

Users who are viewing this thread