Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - These Guys Are A Pain In The Ass

Dex-chan lover
DAMN BOI! THOSE ROASTS! I'M LITERALLY ROOTING FOR HIM TO KICK 'EM IN THE DICK!
WOOOOOO!!!
I guess you could say, in that first fight, he was a Shovel Knight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apWQpI7rZHs

Banned
IN THE MIDDLE OF A BATTLE, RAMBA RAL GREG SEBURG FORGOT TO FIGHT!

( Man, everyone picks up on Jojo references, but it seems I'm the only one who notices Mobile Suit Gundam references, despite how common they are. )

Really though... this whole duel scene raises this manga's score at least a level. Loving how savage he is about it.

Fed-Kun's army
Then painful butt holes are getting what they deserve! Though I am surprised that his sister(maybe?) was reincarnated as well.

Godlike chapter. The master clapping and him giving it to the rich pricks. I love this mc. Man i thought the manga would become so generic isekai trash but it handle itself well

Dex-chan lover
Sensei is a total bro

Also fun to see snobby dudes with zero self-awareness get what's coming to them

Dex-chan lover
I popped off SO DAMN HARD when the teacher stood up. Sensei...no Master might be my favorite character!!

Also LOL mc is reminded of all their weaknesses earning him game overs and he's taking it out on them. XD

I legitimately can't tell whose robot is whose. They are all dark grey and have similar faces. I'm so UPSET.

I really like this chapter... coz he's FREAKIN FACE SLAPPING HERE!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...SO BADASS!! I'LL ADD HIM AS ONE OF MY HUSBANDOS...will he be happy tho??😂😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
Why would you even bet for the princes on those odds? You'd make like 1% max

Double-page supporter
Seriously I actually like Arroganz's design. It simply looks like an indestructible tank, like some Gundam does. Look how long it lasted before MC found it alongside the other lost items. The new humans don't know any better.

Users who are viewing this thread