Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Beginning of Episode 1

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun So, while robots are working to develop his own island, he himself is working the fields of the old island, like a slave? Yeah, sounds like a plan for a moron. If he wants to swing the hoe, he could join the robots on his own island. He's not responsible for the old island (his old man is the ruler there, plus he has an oldest brother to inherit it). He's responsible for his own island and must pay taxes for it as well. He didn't want to take the duke's daughter and the future saint with him, so if those two hadn't wished to stay for long without a mansion to live in, with the appropriate servants, they would have left sooner, leaving him in peace. He himself most certainly doesn't need a mansion to live in. He's not spoiled at all. That's a double victory. Most importantly, he wouldn't need to see Zora or his sister. If they had tried to invade his own island, he could have stopped them even by using force.

How does his current attitude and actions match with what he did when facing the prince and the cronies? It feels like he got his own island and independence for nothing.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme The actual lost tech is disguised as a more advanced airship.

You want him to bring highly advanced lostech robots to work on his dad's island, where his stepmother who hates his guts and wanted to get him killed off for insurance money, can randomly pop in and see, and run blabbing to the capital. Where for all we know, could cause the kingdom to demand his tech, breaking their own laws, or force the entire world into armed conflict against him and his family. Olivia and Angelica are one thing; Olivia is ostracized still and likes Leon, and would keep a secret if told to. Angelica had him as her champion for her honor, in a pretty dark hour for her, and sees him in a highly positive light, and would do the same as Olivia.

You're also ignoring that he's not a Baron until he graduates from the academy (Chp 4), so he's still under his dad's house, holding knighthood. And even if he was already considered independent, given how he sympathizes with his his older and younger blood related brothers, as well as his friends regarding the treatment of men in the kingdom, it's highly unlikely he'll just fuck off to his own land and ignore especially his younger brother Colin.

Ontop of that, Angelica even interrogates questions Zora on why the eldest son who's inheriting the land NOT on the island working during summer vacation, and Angie herself ends up in the fields in work clothes with Olivia and 2 of her maids, so you want the MC to peace out in the middle of that huh?

And you've also ignored that in the previous chapter he's pretty much assuming he'll give up his land and rank, and thus not be forced to marry someone to find a job (else die on a battlefield), since he can just work for his dad to keep up appearances, where he can look out for his younger brother and hang out with his older one.

He didn't want to take the duke's daughter and the future saint with him, so if those two hadn't wished to stay for long without a mansion to live in, with the appropriate servants, they would have left sooner, leaving him in peace. He himself most certainly doesn't need a mansion to live in.
I don't understand what point you're trying to make there. It's completely fragmented.

If they had tried to invade his own island, he could have stopped them even by using force.

Stopping his stepmother who IS the Baroness with force when he's given up his noble status is a great way to get the rest of his family that he actually cares about killed.

How does his current attitude and actions match with what he did wh
Literally last chapter he thought about all he wanted to do was beat the prince's and harem target's faces in. And in one of the previous chapter's he's venting about how useless these guys were and pissed that in order to beat the game he had to P2W.

At this point I'm pretty sure 90% of your personal issues with this chapter can be solved by carefully re-reading from chapter 1, with the remained likely to be explained or left out from the novel.

Fed-Kun's army
I swear if this entire manga is just piece of shit characters getting their just deserts then I am ALL FOR IT. God seeing the shitty mother panic and cower was so incredibly satisfying

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun
You want him to bring highly advanced lostech robots to work on his dad's island, where his stepmother who hates his guts and wanted to get him killed off for insurance money, can randomly pop in and see, and run blabbing to the capital.

No, that's not what I want. It's what you want. What I want is for him to take his new island and go to some remote region (where he found his island in the first place), away and safe from the rotten politics of the kingdom. I said he has no business working back home anymore since he has his own island to take care of. That's his sole responsibility now. So, why on Earth would he bring his robots to the old island, huh?

You're also ignoring that he's not a Baron until he graduates from the academy (Chp 4), so he's still under his dad's house, holding knighthood. And even if he was already considered independent, given how he sympathizes with his his older and younger blood related brothers, as well as his friends regarding the treatment of men in the kingdom, it's highly unlikely he'll just fuck off to his own land and ignore especially his younger brother Colin.

The one and only good thing about the kingdom is how it respects adventurers, given the original nobles were such. When he found and claimed the uninhabited island for his own, it was his and his alone. He never planned to become a noble because of it, though. That was an unwelcome surprise, though it should have been an expected one since the kingdom would obviously want to tax him. He's not a baron? That would suit him perfectly! If he sympathises with some of his siblings, he could save them from that cursed (by Zora) old home of his if he wanted to, by taking them with him. But he's not saving anyone by going back to that misery himself. Is shared misery only half a misery or something?

I don't understand what point you're trying to make there. It's completely fragmented.

He expected to be expelled from the school, which was a very welcome idea to him since he never really wanted to be there in the first place, especially in the advanced class. However, he didn't expect to have to take others with him when he's leaving (just look at his face in chapter 12 when he was asked to). If he had only taken them to his own, new island, perhaps Angelica wouldn't have enjoyed living in some rustic cottage and would have left before long, leaving him in peace. That's what I meant, though I don't understand what was fragmented about it.

Stopping his stepmother who IS the Baroness with force when he's given up his noble status is a great way to get the rest of his family that he actually cares about killed.

His stepmother is 100% depended on leeching his father's island dry every year to live comfortably in luxury in a nice city far away from the backwaters agricultural island. Who exactly would kill their own source of income willingly? If he had stopped his stepmother from invading his island, Zora wouldn't have been able to do anything. Leon even paid handsomely to the duke Redgrave to keep his family safe.

At this point I'm pretty sure 90% of your personal issues with this chapter can be solved by carefully re-reading from chapter 1, with the remained likely to be explained or left out from the novel.

Nah, I'll stick to that remaining 10%. His problem is that he doesn't realise he is his own man now, with his own domain and responsibilities. He has already left his old home. They are separated now. In fact considering he has made too big a name for himself in the capital, it would definitely be in his own best interests to make it look like there's no strong bond between him and his father's island. Otherwise his father, mother, and siblings would be more easily targeted by those who would want to hurt him.

Edit: My terrible mathematics.

Aggregator gang
He married both tho because the king are asshole and scum, and both luxion and other female AI (craire) are the mastermind behind their marriage. I hope mc can get the queen too(the prince mom, she's a cute baby face milf, 30+ y.o), well the king didn't love her and have tons of concubines and there's 2nd prince too.
And there's another universe(different route/other save data) when the mc married with just marie and this olivia is that ignorant fool fmc whose brain are just filled with flowers, tho this livia in the main story are really that one fool and idiot. but in this other universe(other saved data), angie haven't really have show up and have that character development. I really prefer ange and marie over olivia. yes marie are bit annoying but she's really a tryhard in her life, well a bit cuning too.
There's a reason too for why just in this kingdom the nobles below viscount rank are messed up in the head. if someone askin' I will answer or maybe you can just read the LN vol 3 ch 13

Fed-Kun's army
I don't like the MC's constant talk about getting punished and his land taken. Firstly, a king cannot forcibly take land, which he has not assigned to someone. The MC found the island, and owns it, fully, independent.

@boag
NNNUUUUUUUUUU!
I am not sure that's where I want this to go! Could you please spoil me some more info?!

Is Leon the fiancee?

Dex-chan lover
Angie or Livia? It's not even a contest, its Angie all the way, except, of course, if it ends in harem ending (and considering that this is an Isekai - Echii manga, is very likely)

Leon will get both, after doing high level of merit. it's not clear about the position tho.

i reckon angie must became the main wife, while livia became the 2nd wife kind of.

Dex-chan lover
harem ending
Apparently this is the webnovel ending.

72750052_1584795604991257_3554292923015102464_n.jpg

@Katurog
wink

@GerryCerryBery
wink wink

@undercurses
Im very happy with how much of a scumbag Roland is, the fact that pretty much states leon can fuck his legal wife,but not to touch his harem is fucked up in so manny ways.

@Kaarme
What I want is for him to take his new island and go to some remote region
part of his personality is taking responsability for shit, which is why he wont let Luxion go on full genocide mode, leon hates to admit it, but the dude is set to be a contributing member of society, the wage slave life assured engrained that on him.

He never planned to become a noble because of it
pretty much yeah
also with him getting a court rank, he is now above Zora, so he is basically free from her now.

it would definitely be in his own best interests

Youre gonna be surprised by what happens in the next chapter.

@boag
THUH WINKS!!!!!

I am gonna hope for the harem/polyamory ending in your image. I don't mind if the women love each other too. Makes it seem more wholesome to me.

Double-page supporter
Well I remember only 3 girl end after the
holy empire arc as he is busy to travel in galactic adventure and got kids with at least the 2 first and being king taking kingdom control after king both sons Julius and Kyle get nothing deheritance for one and going with transexual for the other

@cryum "I dunno dude, there's a romance manga where the original love interest didn't get with the MC, and it was good. Subverting expectations isn't bad."

yeah there is a ton of those like Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! , that what we call a bad ending

"I'm bothered because you're bothered. I am concerned if this is how you view any kind of relationship between a guy and a girl."

ham? excuse me.. .

dude this is a story/manga/art/drawings/AKA not real life, how on earth me being bother/not wanting a history that i'm invested in not having a sad ending automatic translate to any of my world/relationship views in real life?

please do not project yourself/your views onto others

Dex-chan lover
@Miros

....I think you've made my point with that statement, so if you think there's nothing wrong then I guess there's nothing else for me to say.

Users who are viewing this thread