Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Beginning of Episode 1

congratulations on becoming a count, now time to fabricate claim and press your claim, though with diplomacy less than 10 it might take years, you might want to change your focus to family instead, it'll give your fertility and diplomacy !

@NovaXII Creare is the robot, and is a complete shitlord, basically GLADOS 2.0. Gets off on experiments rather than destruction and genocide like Luxon.

It should be noted that the LN is radically diverging from the WN at this point, and is going to have a completely different endgame.

Dex-chan lover
He has Tanya level bad luck when he just wants to live in the sidelines he instead gets further in the front lines.

Maybe being X is watching over him

Dex-chan lover
Cirno_PROMOTIONS.jpg

PROMOTIONS!

Also, getting revenge by making your own happiness speaks to me... damn.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand what's going on here. He has his own island, which he's supposed to be developing. So, why is he suddenly back to his birth island helping with the farming with his family?

Dex-chan lover
As soon as you think your out they pull you back in.

Also I ship all 3 of them

the old hag got to leave the island😝

so probably his a count or viscount now. sorry dude still no freedom for you.🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme I think the novel mentioned that floating islands can be moved. He probably moved his close to his home so he can get there faster

Dex-chan lover
@zephyroths I did actually consider that, as it seems like the only explanation, but the thing is that it would seem to go against everything he has tried to achieve. He wanted to be independent, he wanted to be free of the court machinations (like a forced, arranged marriage), he wanted to avoid having to serve anyone, he wanted to make his own decisions and forget all the shit going on it that world. That's why needing to go to the academy was such a nasty surprise to him and he was secretly super happy when he found a way to get expelled. Yet at the same time he suppposedly towed his very own island, where he could have lived in peace, right next to the old island where he needed to toil from the morning till the evening so that the women of the family could live a luxurious life in some nice city far away. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Once he found the uninhabited island, was made a baron, and had to start paying the taxes for that "promotion", that new island of his should have been everything he cares for and is responsible for. We know his scumbag sisters still expect him to pay for their luxuries, and he's free to do it if he wants to, but surely that should be it.

Personally, even if his own island still is very much in the middle of basic development, I'd most certain stick to living there and stay far away from the old island and especially Zora and the sisters. They are cancer.

Contributor
Could that bastard please stop thinking of himself as a mob? I mean nobody in reality thinks of himself as a mob right? So why would someone that should be battle hardened and has a super weapon think of himself as a mob...?

Thanks for the new pace of updates btw, you are great! 🤩

Users who are viewing this thread