Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Beginning of Episode 1

Aggregator gang
cover2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"The best way to get revenge... is live a happier life!"
He says, moments before he gets knocked further away from his goal
The prince is cackling right now

Dex-chan lover
Tfw you just want to live a normal mob life but are too obliviously OP and the game gives you a promotion, take 2.5 😂
It was already hinted when he was talking with Angie's dad, but now it's official. RIP MC's peaceful life.

Fed-Kun's army
"You injured multiple nobles, disgraced people above your position and beat up the crowned prince. Congratulations on your promotion."
This series is going to end with him being a king with a full harem isn't it, and I for one am absolutely here for it.

Double-page supporter
@Monochrome_Scholar me too. Although I kinda want Olivia be back with the princes. Why? Because that's how the storyline is supposed to go. As for Angelica she was going to get married to some old dude eventually so I think it's ok if the mc picks her up

@Monochrome_Scholar

Not quite as far as I can tell.....
but there are some people that seem to wish he'd end up king.......
And the king keeps promoting him ENTIRELY because he hates his guts and knows the fastest way under his skin is to raise his rank and responsibilities.

Wants a demotion, gets promoted instead.
"Task failed successfully" indeed.

Aggregator gang
It's only right for him to be promoted

Should consider it as a reward

And this is probably when season one of an anime would end sometimes with a cliffhanger i should mention

Users who are viewing this thread