Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The Queen

Next chapter is my favorite chapter.
Am I missing something I think the queen in novel is a loli

Fed-Kun's army
This is the greatest manga ever. It has so many good end moments. Best MC ever.

HA this is GOOOOOOD AS FUDGE M8!

I DIDN'T HAD THIS MUCH FUN READING A MANGA IN A GOOD WHILE,THIS THING IS GUUUUD

So just this school and majority of the noblewomen studying here have problems?
Seems like there's other schools don't have such severe social abnormalities..
The Queen seems very nice.. in various ways.
Uwah, those two mob noble girls look so bad.. especially their eyes.
The hell, this mob girl is nowhere near Angie's family rank but so fearless to offend people of higher ranks just because of factions..?
Be like, Silly Goose won't know when she died..
If that school continue to produce nobles with such manners.. ponders if a rebellion will form among all the repressed commoners.
Leon should fight his majesty for the Queen's affections!

@Kazumaik
LN Spoilers:
Future chapters reveal the situation with the lower nobility was deliberately engineered by the royal family & the court nobles in order to destroy the power of the country nobles in order to create a centralized totalitarian government. As seen by Angelica, a Duke's daughter, not having a harem.

Also, the commoners are deliberately not being repressed, in order to use them as another way to weaken the country nobles, thus further strengthening the capital's powers.

Of course, once power has been centralized, and there are zero checks on royal power...

That's not counting on all the ways the plan ends up backfiring, like how Marie managed to basically fuck over the entire government thanks to "reverse harem" having legal precedent, or all the country nobles that end up defecting during wartime, or how despite everything Leon ends up doing for Mylene'sthe Kingdom's sake, the situation is so volatile the country could end up tearing itself apart at any moment due to all of the resentment amongst the nobility.

@Kazumaik
The Milf Queen tries to hook up Leon with her daughter in the WN, but since she turns out to be the reincarnation of Marie's daughter...

Leon & Ange end up becoming the new King & Queen, supplanting the previous royal dynasty.

@VortexRyder
His family line must be pretty special or he had quite a deluxe edition of the game to have so many relatives reappearing in the same world..😂😪

Dex-chan lover
@VortexRyder

Ohhh... very nice :>

It seems that the country is screwed one way or another, adding up to how the princes act and how power is so awfully distributed.

Banned
I'm amazed anyone can call that queen "hag" since the looks the same age as the rest of them.
Her figure is good... But she can't ever be as sexy as the unnamed teacher who has only been present briefly in 4 panels so far.

Users who are viewing this thread