Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Confession of Love

This one was such a fun read. Then volume 4 and 5 happened. Never seen such a drop of quality in a LN. Volume 3 still the best of this story hands-down.

So thats how she looks like huh, i expected her to l ook like marie 2.0 pretty much a shrimp

Dex-chan lover
@Thndslz Was it that bad? I havent read volume 5 but I dont think volume 4 was in anyway bad. Yeah it become kinda generic, but nonetheless its still fun to read

Dex-chan lover
@Nakanowatari no its not, thats just his opinion

it remains more or less the same throughout, maybe he expected changes

Vol. 5 could have had a better villian but we found out interesting things and
The Marie Short Story is really interesting, i am looking forward to where that goes

Double-page supporter
Leon contradict his self when proposing to the queen. A couple of chapter ago she cant go out with Angie cuz she is dukes daughter and he is a baron(?).

i honestly like carla, shes rude but
is honest abt her intentions. i cant remembet if she ends up coming back much or not, its been awhile.

Dex-chan lover
At least the queen has some kinda brain all these other girls though😒

Curse you amazing Gentleman of a Master! You stopped the MC from beating the spoiled bitch’s face in!

Dex-chan lover
MILF HUNTER STRIKES. I really must commend the manga artist for being able to do such a good adaptation of moments like these.

@iloveaquariums123 idk how much you read but if you were caught up with volume 4

she ends up becoming a friend and aide of Marie so she remains a reccurent minor character

Users who are viewing this thread