Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Confession of Love

Dex-chan lover
“The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'SAVE US!'...and I'll look down and whisper 'No.”

Going to get really mad if he accepts the quest from this hoe.
Though given how it has been so far I'm certain that I'm gonna get mad....

Dex-chan lover
@grandygon
In a society were women are give free pass to do whatever they want and the man are little more than slaves do you really think that will be a consideration?
It would be like caring about the women being a virgin in today's society, the guy would never get with anyone.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap uwu

"W-we can't!
I already have a husband and a child"

My fav line from a milf and
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter! This is fun abd it seems they included a lot of events this chapter. It's all lighthearted for now but that end certainly gives an ominous future

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan
the way she approached him made him unable to reject her request. I forgot what it was but I guess it had something to do with his status.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone wants Queen spoilers
there's nothing really stopping her from being part of the harem
. This is because
both sides of her marriage pretty much hate eachother and at one point the king says MC can have her, as long as he doesn't touch the king's side hoe.

She continues to pretty much be Best Girl whenever she shows up.

Fed-Kun's army
@DickHardpeck
Don't forget that
pretty much the ideal woman that Leon prayed for is Millaine
when he was praying at the temple.

Dex-chan lover
the absolute madman almost did it! like 5 more min and she was ready to risk it all!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh man, I've been anticipating this scene for a VEEEEERY long time. This manga adaptation does NOT disappoint.

And damn, Carla that bitch...

Dex-chan lover
@siscon Oh yeah, I don't think I made that connection at the time.

Also it makes me giggle every time someone spells my name with a C and not an R

Dex-chan lover
The queen and the interactions with her a great, both with MC and with her kid. Looking forward to seeing more of her ! This manga just keeps getting better.

Users who are viewing this thread