Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Clarice-Senpai

Dex-chan lover
@Hell_Satan sex is because it makes you feel more wanted as you embrace and are embraced. Not sure why you feel it from cranking it.

MC: "So about that huge favor you owe me."
Prince: "I figured you'd be asking about that. What is it?"
MC: "Don't interfere between me and your mom anymore. Our love is fated."
Prince: "!!!?"

Jiw267D.png

@boag Really, the queen is too adorable.

Dex-chan lover
Man. Why do you guys have to spoil about Clarice? This chapter shows no indication at all that she's going to like Leon. Now the suspense is ruined.

Dex-chan lover
Btw in page 25 top right, when Leon got zapped by Luxon, why are the panel rounded? Usually rounded panels are for flashback or daydreaming, right?

@jazz154 isekai. Also harem. Are you saying because it's harem, it's obvious that she's going to like him? Not all harem series have every single girl be with MC. And no such indication appear in this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@Adokun
But the one who said that is Dorothea and it's to Leon's brother.

I mean yeah I know that, but I will hold my breath until it happens. Because, at least according to the WN ver, the heroine needs to have their own arc (where she's not the villain) to enter Leon's harem. Still let's see what happened, I'm rather curious about their arcs if the author intends to make them the heroine, not just mobs. Still, Claire's problem is already finish in essentially Livia's arc. So it'd be interesting to read how the author picks her story.

@siscon
There's a lot of potential for the LN. From what I've read from people's comments, Deirdre and Louise doesn't even appear in the WN, while Clarise became part of the harem if the author's twitter for the WN ending is anything to go by.

@zerio Then don't click on the spoiler button.

Dex-chan lover
@Thoughtgap: The "favor" wasn't mentioned by the Prince, but by Jilk (the Prince's adopted-brother) who was the main participant of that Airbike race (and MC is substituting him).

@siscon: The Author is changing up stuff for the LN adaptation (he/she even confirmed this), as
Clarice appears more frequent in the LN compared to her WN version

@isoujiX: Well as per WN,
MC eventually gets married to 4 women, including the Queen, aka., Mylene
. But the LN hints to changes and addition to that.

@Eunieberry: The WN isn't being translated, but the LN is being fan-translated (and this chapter is Volume 2, Chapter 3-4 of the LN).

Fed-Kun's army
@Ainzell your not wrong. in the ethical sense. but the rights still lies with the team.
heading in to spoiler territory.

the prize money doesn't realy matter. its spare change compared to betting on the lowest odds(himself) as he quoted. i hate gambling. but i sure do love winning.

i know many manga readers are hating on maria right now. but that will change when you know where she comes from/her situation present or past.
recommending the light novel. currently 5 volumes released.
the manga just entered the second volume.

This manga is still so amazing! Go Leon, defeat them all and revel in their doom!
On another note : "Leon, don't!"

Dex-chan lover
Clarice seems to have a whole bunch of demihuman love slaves. It seems unlikely she would be the kind of character who would fall for the MC. It would be a bit much for the MC to have a wife who has multiple other lovers. Even though this series is supposedly about how tough it is for a (mob) guy in an otome fantasy world, but realistically the readers should still like and approve of what they are reading. I doubt this series is written with NTR fetishists in mind. Let's not forget Angie, despite being a duke's daughter and thus extremely well off, doesn't have any such companions, with the excuse provided conveniently by the plot. Livia would be too poor for it, I guess, so no excuses were needed. Although Livia is so virtuous and innocent that I guess she might not have any even if she had the dough.

@Kaarme
for angie not have demihuman, julius forbade her to have demihuman. that why she didnt have demihuman lover.
you could say that Julius is a lonely man. who didnt know love,affection, and friendship. he got everything because he is a prince. that why he dislike angie, and try to make her solely a girl without "common sense" in their world.
All of girls in the world of otome games have demihuman, if they rich enough to buy.
and we know, Duke = RICH.

Source : Ch7

Dex-chan lover
@anakskul Well, yeah, I just wrote that the plot gave a convenient excuse for Angie not to have one or more. It's convenient because the majority of readers wouldn't probably like the MC's love interest to have other guys hanging around all the time, especially guys the girl would spend her nights with (you'd need to be an NTR aficionado to like it). That why I said that while the story is about describing men's shitty position in that universe, in practice you can't sell a story if the readers dislike it too much. So, the author would need to carefully ponder how to depict the men's poor position without making the readers too annoyed to keep reading.

Users who are viewing this thread