Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Sky Pirate Subjugation I

Fed-Kun's army
"Killing is the one thing I can't do"
Nooo, you fool. You were so close to being the perfect protagonist, but you had to share the same cliche flaw that all the other ones have. Everyone knows that, in a world like that, if you can't kill when you have to, it's going to bite you in the ass.

Dex-chan lover
To monochrome_scholar. While I agree with the sentiment. In my eyes, it makes him more relatable. If anything, I find the protagonists who get isekai'd and casually stab monsters and bandits to death to be unrelatable. As fun as it is in video games, I can't even imagine myself snapping a chicken's neck.

Although we're not here for realism. Character relatability doesn't correlate with what we would actually do, but what we want to do... for the most part. I'm of the "realism" side for relatability. in other words. It's all personal opinion.

Can't wait to see it bite him in the ass though. It'll build character.

MD@Home
@ZeroEx94
I remember reading that fight with that Pierre. That was an absolute magnificent way to destroy a piece of shit like that dude. Also, don't forget the first "known" rage of Leon, when him and Marie were back in Japan and he was bullied at school.

Aggregator gang
@czarisyn
I didn't mention that one because it was Never "Show" as the Black Knight, Pierre The Clow or Pierrie's Father Trying to Rape Livia in The Web novel, But That Remark on Leon Show if he Focus on Something the Shit can Be really Done, specially if you Notice that He was just a kid and Now he have a Literal deus ex Machina like Luxion.

Note: i'm Calling Luxion a Literal God, not as a problem in the Story

Dex-chan lover
@Tonikill1 Leon did beat Greg and Brad multiple times in poker, but somehow Livia didn't get any better. It's a mystery.

QUEEN ROUTE QUEEN ROUTE QUEEN ROUTE QUEEN ROUTE QUEEN ROUTE QUEEN ROUTE QUEEN ROUTE QUEEN ROUTE QUEEN ROUTE QUEEN ROUTE QUEEN ROUTE QUEEN ROUTE QUEEN ROUTE!

Dex-chan lover
Now the prince went from pale to tanned to pale again in page 17... maybe it's a melanin disorder that's widespread in that kingdom?
But man, poor Livia. Because she doesn't have that much confidence in herself, what ugly cunt said really hit her hard. Though she should have believed in them a bit more.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I liked how the few last pages played out.
QUEEN ROUTE QUEEN ROUTE QUEEN ROUTE QUEEN ROUTE QUEEN ROUTE QUEEN ROUTE QUEEN ROUTE QUEEN ROUTE

br uh this is hard to read Olivia is looking dead and for the dumbass of an mc playing cards and getting the bounty is more important than consoling her

Double-page supporter
im not one to be violent but id be 100 percent okay if the braid hair girl dropped dead here and now

Dex-chan lover
lmao, the sky pirates gave up too easily, wish it was extended
poor olivia tho.
Olivia needs to learn to fend for herself, Leon has been guarding for her too much and hasn't been able to temper herself under hardship and emerge stronger. Otherwise she won't have the character development she had in the game to become stronger.

Dex-chan lover
at first i don't know their names and there's no color so i don't get the color coding names that leon said but after re-reading this a second time, i now only get who's who lmao

Users who are viewing this thread