Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Sky Pirate Subjugation I

@Legend13
he will get the two girls as his wife,and queen milf at the end,but thats the wn we have heroines that are only in the ln so we dont know for sure how things will turn out

@Radicool21 this is about the queen
she is very interested and she views him as a love interest

@FgoSegul she will get depressed alot more later,
she will get rescued by leon and because of how the nobles are pressuring her,she snapped at leon and this led her relationship with leon to become enstrange,which she immediately regretted

Dex-chan lover
@Jethzki Oh actually I totally forgot, women can have harems & multiple spouses in this world. Then it's definitely a possibility lol

Dex-chan lover
@Jethzki For reals!? He gets three!? I’m speechless right now lol. I thought he would have to choose one. 😅

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Legend13
its actually 4 in the wn but i cant spoil her name here,he will also get alot more in the ln because there will be some new hot ara ara heroines that are only exclusive in the ln,im guessing that there will be 6 or more wives in the ln(i really recommend reading it cause olivia is a whole diff girl when jealous and its fqin hilarious)
@Radicool21
she technically didnt care about the king ,and the king didnt care about her aswell,its because of the arranged marriage of the two that they got together,so there was no feelings involved from the start,we can say that Leon's Her First Love

damn i didnt even remember that the dark knight from the LN vol 6 was already mentioned

its precisely because leon's been doing everything for her that shes in this state tho @Manga-Titan

Dex-chan lover
@Jethzki if you can’t say her name here, you can just message me her name. I’m curious now lol! Also, I didn’t know she’ll get more depressed in the future. 😐 Does she snap out of it?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
I've already read the novel up to where the translator has gotten to, but it still bothers me with how useless Olivia acts during this arc and how dumbfuck Bartford does EVERY thing else except go and talk to her even after he even says out loud he will go talk to her. Like playing cards with Dumb & Dumber was so much more important than going to talk to his friend who is obviously an emotional wreck.
I both love and hate this MC. It's frustrating.

@Legend13 ill just say it here then
her name is Noelle Zel Lespinasse,and about Olivia she will apologize and confess which made their relationship a whole lot better(at this point her depression is already gone),but she will become an obssesive hot ara ara freak heroine that will very much hate every girl that will come and try to flirt or do things with leon with the exception of Angie her Bestfriend (this includes Noelle too , so shes gonna have a hard time of being the third fiancee of leon,this also led noelle to become depress when she learned about leon's fiancees)

Dex-chan lover
@MarvN I’m not sure if I said this yet, but thank you for the new chapter! 🙌 I really appreciate it.

MD@Home
@Gravewind
Of course, she is gonna be useless if you took away both her stuff (lost age tech) and her storyline (her capture target), she supposes to be an otome game character, the self insert one at that.

Dex-chan lover
@Legend13
This chapter is at the beginning of volume 2 of the LN, and we still have many chapters before Olivia's drama gets resolved at the end of volume 2. The manga screwed up a major source of Leon's and everyone else's character development since it cut out much of the fighting with the sky pirates. I believe that Cara's family is within that bitch earl's daughter's territory, so they have to follow whatever they say.

In the LN, the sky pirates were a much bigger threat and almost took Olivia hostage when she stupidly rush on deck to try and do something. If it weren't for the two idiots (forgot names), Olivia would've been captured and Leon would've had to surrender to save Olivia's life. Seeing Leon single handedly overpower the sky pirates frustrated the two idiots into realizing just how immature and useless they really are, and come to admire Leon as a result. They get their chance to do something when Olivia is in danger and nearly die saving her. Leon sees this and realizes that one of the major reasons for Olivia feeling depressed is that Leon and Angelica have been stealing all her character development. By protecting her all this time, Olivia was never able to grow into a stronger person. Justifiably worried about how Olivia would be able to be strong enough to fight the big boss in the future war, Leon starts distancing himself a bit from Olivia. It isn't until the first major battle at the start of the war that Olivia surprises Leon by stepping up to save everyone and yelling at Leon to finally see her as a woman instead of a game heroine.

Angelica has her own drama about coming to terms with who she is now and how she used to be before finally making up with Olivia in the same volume. Volume 3 is about the war and the two girls literally having to corner and force Leon into marrying them, because he's too much of a coward to actually do anything.

Volumes 4,5,6 are about the second game that Leon didn't know about (since he died before it was released) and takes place in a completely different nation called the Azler Commonwealth. Marie is essentially a completely different person that's really likeable and really would be the best girl for Leon if they didn't believe they were siblings in their past life (the Maire SS route has them believe otherwise and they get engaged; it's arguably better than the main story). It also introduces the most infuriating, sociolpathic bitch that Leon can never get rid of because she's the second game's heroine's sister. She's basically the story's herpes in that she's the cause of all the problems and keeps coming back to cause even more problems. Literally every comment about her on reddit is about how stupid she is and how much people really hate her lol

@Radicool21
The queen is interested in Leon, but she's conflicted about it since she's already married and has a son. She doesn't pursue Leon, but she also adores Leon's love letters to her. The Queen Milianne becoming Leon's wife happens at the end of the WN, but can not be considered cannon since the LN is considered cannon and it's nowhere near finished yet. The LN has major changes from the WN starting from around volume 3, so anything can still happen.

Dex-chan lover
WHATEVER HAPPENED IN THIS CHAPTER, OR A HINTS TO THE FUTURE ARC, still, QUEEN-MILFy won my heart.
For the 49 pages of this chapter, all i remember was the poster of the MILFy QUEEN at the table of contents. She was so attractive with motherly plots...

Dex-chan lover
Can’t help but feel a bit sorry for shit noble girl’s dad. He’s just living life and now he has this massive headache to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread