Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Sky Pirate Subjugation I

Also if anyone knows where I can check out where to buy the official english translation novel. Can someone tell me

Dex-chan lover
@DeadToReal when you said “they forced Leon”, what do you mean by force? They had to tie him up to get what they wanted? Also, holy smokes! There’s 6 volumes so far!? Holy shiz. We have a lot of chapters to go then. Wait does he actually ->☠️<-!? I didn’t know that. 😧 I’m literally surprised right now haha.

Dex-chan lover
@Jethzki so that’s her name. She has a vey long name though lol. Hold up, really!? She can’t be that jealous, right? 😨

Dex-chan lover
Notices his waifu getting worse, puts it aside for some bromance with his supposed "enemies". Dude.

Dex-chan lover
@Legend13

They had to trick him into thinking that he was attending his brother's wedding when it was actually his own engagement ceremony. Leon didn't realize what was going on until he actually saw both Angie and Livia in front of the altar and started trying to come up with all sorts of excuses not to marry them. Problem is that with both Leon's and Angie's families being there in an official engagement ceremony, abandoning Angie and Olivia would've really destroyed both their reputations and humiliated Angie's father who set up the whole thing. Leon really had no choice but to get engaged to both of them or he would've dragged everyone through the mud.

Leon is too much of a coward to have done anything to anyone yet, but that doesn't stop him from collecting heroines and villainess to add to his harem. Leon also ditches his irritating no kill policy in the war, but goes right back to it when the war is over.

Zel Lespinasse is Noelle's real family name, but she goes by Noelle Beltre and considers it her real family name more than Zel Lespinasse. I personally like her bubbly personality better than Angie, but Angie is a great girl too.

Dex-chan lover
@DeadToReal I guess they’re meant to be lol. They went that far, huh. I’m impressed actually. I give them 100 points for setting that up for him. 🤣 Wow, really!? Damn, so much action happening though. I love it! I can’t wait! Also, I’m hyped that we’re getting an english translation for the light novels (1 and 2 so far), and i just preordered it on Amazon!

Dex-chan lover
@Legend13 @Bwoo7072 The LN volume 6 was released back in July 30 and the official English translations haven't been released yet. Expect to wait years before the slow translations even catch up to volume 6 - let alone whatever volume the raws are at then.

@Legend13
They really had no choice since Leon kept either running away or rejecting them for all sorts of stupid reasons. Both Angie and Olivia have both confessed to him and they forced Leon to admit that he actually loved both of them as well. Olivia even tells him that she'll do something to stop running away and force him to be in a relationship with her when he runs away again. That was the last time he sees her before the engagement ceremony.

Dex-chan lover
@DeadToReal it sucks that we’re behind, but I’m just happy that we’re getting a physical copy of vol 1 and 2 of this fantastic series. 🙌

Also, she really meant it lol. I would think it was just a bluff. I’m happy though. As long as they’re happy, I’m happy. 🙌🏻 Who’s your favorite from the four wives? For me, personally, it’s Angelica all the way. She’s so caring, and adorable lol. I love her personality as well.

@DeadToReal wish Louise would be a part of his wives at the end of the ln,also fck that bastard king

@Legend13 mine would be Olivia,cause i very much like her interactions to other girls that likes leon,jealous heroines are good for my health.but all of leon's wives or love interests has big boobies so anyone of them is good👌😁

Dex-chan lover
@Jethzki nice choice. 👍🏻 She would’ve been my second honestly. Also, I 100% agree with you. Jealous heroine is good for the health. I don’t mine a super jealous person at all. I know that sounds weird, but that’s just me though lol.

@PSRTExperience You will be able to buy it from Seven Seas. https://sevenseasentertainment.com/series/trapped-in-a-dating-sim-the-world-of-otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs-light-novel/

Although it looks like they won't be putting out volume 1 till February. Ukk I thought at lest volume 1 was out already.

Dex-chan lover
@Legend13 It's irritating how an amateur busy with life can translate the 126 page Marie SS from volume 6 in about 2 weeks, while official translations were announced at the beginning of the year, yet still haven't been released yet.

My favorites would be Marie from the SS route, Noelle, Angelica, Olivia, Louise, Queen Milianne, Diedre.

@Jethzki From the pictures in volume 6, I'm very sure that Louise actually does become part of his harem in the end. The king's letter to Leon at his special event was simply hilarious. "Welcome to the graveyard life!" Leon making him suffer are some of the best parts of the story 😅

@Raijin793
she is part of his harem so good for you👌

@DeadToReal from what i guess,she probably will but i cant get my hopes up ,would like her to be apart of the wives though

Users who are viewing this thread