Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The Correct Path

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is unavailable.

Also, fairly sure its a duplicate?

@feha yeah its a duplicate. its a different translation from a different group. group/uploader seems to be new/first time uploading so a mod has to approve the chapter first to minimize ad chapters (chapter basically just says go to this site to read it). there was a wave of those back then

Supporter
Last chapter still leave bad taste.. please time skip already

Group Leader
OMG, WHOEVER THIS IS. I LOVE U GUYS. THANKS FOR THE PROPER TRANSLATIONS

Dex-chan lover
NOW HE'S GOT A DOUBLE...

robotnik-promotion-by-cyothelion-de0suxy-fullview.jpg

Double-page supporter
Phew, I can actually understand stuff now.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Finally, better translations!
Thank you for the hard work 😌

Dex-chan lover
I can understand MC wants to settle the events and the original story flow in the right direction.
He's distancing himself with Livia and Angie over that, and he doesnt want a heavy responsibilities either because he had something he want to do peacefully on his own...

First of all, MC understand so much he was not a friend of Livia and Angie or he did considered being friends with them.
He just fighting the anomaly of deviating the storyline on another branch, in which he doesnt want to happen.

Livia and Angie, on the other hand, develop special relationship to him, albeit they dont want to admit to themselves (or currently confused) that is was elevating from friendship to being in love with him.

Well, if I am MC himself, i will distance myself to those two.
Dealing with the nobles and the kingdom politics, specially Angie and tinkering the original storyline away from Livia, i dont want it all, but i will be responsible about Livia from taking away from her Luxon.

(Deep inside on my mind, i imagine hugging Angie and Livia on my left and right and those meatbuns are being pressed on my so hard that i will feel life is peaceful, though in exchange of heavy responsibilities)

Users who are viewing this thread