Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The Correct Path

Dex-chan lover
well he isnt realy good in Mob-fu a certains omeone should give him a lesson

Dex-chan lover
@Sola https://mangadex.org/thread/392964/4/#post_4215301

Thank you for the very informative explanation about the (mis-)usage of "more importantly", however I'm not sure I fully agree.

For example, let's say you have a series of statements like the following:
[ul][li]All of the glasses, plates, and silverware are sparkling.[/li][li]The food is plentiful and delicious.[/li][li]The company is divine.[/li][/ul]

And if you want to "rank" them by importance, would you say:
[ul][li]Importantly, all of the glasses, plates, and silverware are sparkling.[/li][li]More important, the food is plentiful and delicious.[/li][li]Most important, the company is divine.[/li][/ul]

Or would you say:
[ul][li]Importantly, all of the glasses, plates, and silverware are sparkling.[/li][li]More importantly, the food is plentiful and delicious.[/li][li]Most importantly, the company is divine.[/li][/ul]

Both versions seem valid to me, but I'm just a layman.

Is mad she’s being treated like a pet.
Gets sad when called by her actual name instead of her nickname.
???

Dex-chan lover
fuckin bitch livia, why you do that!? she just making thing getting worse

Now that I can make better sense of it, it feels like we skipped some pages between pages 19 and 20. The meeting between Leon and Angie was only seen as a flashback? And she slaps the shit out of him? And he broke things off with Olivia?

That seems like some pretty important developments. Something that would warrant more than an inferred scene and a single flashback panel.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely a better translation than the others. Guess the name "Mob Daisuki" is not a joke after all. Must be a group who really loved the novel.

Gorgeous translation and proofing job. Great typesetting too. Better than that double translated trash from Flamer. Well done.

Can anyone mildly spoil me as to whether MC makes up with Angie and Olivia and if/when he stops acting like a wimp and thinking his actions of avoiding Angie and Olivia is the correct/morally superior decision? Or do these FMC drop out of the story? Idk his thoughts are rly bothering me lol

@topdrogon Read if you want heavy spoilers only, not mild

I heard this from someone else, so may not be true. They make up and get engaged (along with the other girl, I forgot her name it's the one on vol2 cover.)

Fed-Kun's army
@topdrogon here you go:
kuchie_02.jpg

Contributor
...Fucking throwing all that gold onto those 2 trash... and gain damage in form of a promotion throught it... well whatever if only he would fucking drop this illogical mob mentality...

Users who are viewing this thread