Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Taking the Plunge

@Umesan
it’s so weird he literally doesn’t even kiss them or anything😂he literally just keeps running away from them when they try to confess

Dex-chan lover
Why is he berating himself for not revealing he was a baron and thinking they would bring him too? They had already been clear that they didn't care about lower ranks, and iirc he is lower than the positions several of the other kids are going to inherit (only diff is that he already hold the position).

Dex-chan lover
I hope this shit will finally get him some respect in these parts and something else from Angie if you know what I mean!😏(though he’s probably gonna run away cause I don’t think he’s in love, still he’s thinking a lot about her as of late)

Let me guess he doesn’t get any respect at the end, and someone else saves Angie? Cause the Angie and MC relationship is looking shaky! Nah his relationship with both his girls looking shaky! Needs some sick moments, cliché or not I don’t care! Cmon author! is the speech and nearly killing the bitches behind bars the only satisfaction we get? I want more! And upgrade his noble status again after this I beg! Though this chapter is still HELLA satisfying! MC in his element!

Double-page supporter
@feha Isn’t the earl girl the only one that will be higher ranked? Or are there other earls? Or any viscounts?

Dex-chan lover
Note for anyone look for WN
Diedre is Light Novel original amd she does appear more ( not as much as the main girls tho )

Dex-chan lover
When da boi wents, he wents good. A very pleasurable read!
Thank you for a great quality translation!

Dex-chan lover
i started and caught up to the light novel when the last chapter, and god was i hyped for this scene, honestly hyped for the rest of this arc

Users who are viewing this thread