Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 8 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Dude was about to melt with his armor because of the "warmth of their friendship".
I really wanted them to win at least this once.

Also, Leon thinks Maria wouldn't try getting the saintess items as nobody is that stupi, but he is underestimating Maria's stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
dont worry leon, us readers know that you had no choice but to be a villain this time
GCLwrV5.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Bro...

Greg just fell like 20 metters, maybe the explosion didnt kill him, but the massive fall will break every bone in his body.

Dex-chan lover
Bro...

Greg just fell like 20 metters, maybe the explosion didnt kill him, but the massive fall will break every bone in his body.
The suits probably have some sort of exo-skeleton features to help accommodate the forces a pilot would be under while operating a big fuck-off piece of armor with jets attached.

Probably

I laughed so hard when Leon was trying his best to lose and then forced to win because of "warmth of friendship"!!
Now I'm more convinced that all of them are IDIOTS, so they got scammed.

Group Leader
Impact left him floating high in the air and he fell to the floor.
Again, your first comment said “maybe the explosion didn’t kill him” which implies that impact could in fact kill a person when it can’t. And this is a fantasy world. Falling to the floor would get him broken bones or something. They are much tougher than your average human, altho they don’t look like it.

Dex-chan lover
Again, your first comment said “maybe the explosion didn’t kill him” which implies that impact could in fact kill a person when it can’t. And this is a fantasy world. Falling to the floor would get him broken bones or something. They are much tougher than your average human, altho they don’t look like it.
I meant the explosion of his mech, which was gonna explode.

Leon has nothing to do with that.

And it dpesnt change the fact that Greg fell from freaking high and Leon did nothing about it.

Dex-chan lover
Dude was about to melt with his armor because of the "warmth of their friendship".
I really wanted them to win at least this once.

Also, Leon thinks Maria wouldn't try getting the saintess items as nobody is that stupi, but he is underestimating Maria's stupidity.
It's really about her stupidity to that, although yes, she is stupid.

It's because she only ever got to the mid-game of the Otome in their past life, she never got to finish it cause it was too hard for her.

That's why she asked her brother to do it, the whole plot with how the Kingdom's future is at the fate of Olivia as a saint is at the end game.

She never got there, and she most likely didn't check the game when her brother finished cause she was undergoing punishment from her family after they found out he died.

I'm sure she's stupid, but if she had knowledge of the whole game and not just until the mid-game I think she would have avoided taking the saint title.

Considering from what we have seen, she doesn't really like taking big risk, like gambling, I'm sure she also wouldn't take a huge risk as putting the kingdom at stake if she just knew about the consequences.

After all, all she likely knows is that the 3 items can give someone the title of Saint, and that it would increase or reputation and wealth in the kingdom, but not the actual importance of it or what could happen if the title and items go to the wrong person.

Users who are viewing this thread