Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 9 Ch. 45 - Conspiracy

Dex-chan lover
I expect some lovey dovey action with the queen at some point, maybe just some kisses, but that will be enough to satisfy me. Also, how did Luxon not detect the planted evidence in his room?

Dex-chan lover
I expect some lovey dovey action with the queen at some point, maybe just some kisses, but that will be enough to satisfy me. Also, how did Luxon not detect the planted evidence in his room?
very true, there should've been security cameras but i guess those are only inside the ship

this world is pretty messed up isn’t it? i mean i don’t mind the whole flipping of gender roles aspect. women are in a higher position then men. but the world building doesn’t reflect that. women are viewed as the men in this world. men in this world have to take a tea party class to attract a suitable bride. but then men also have to do the hunting aspect too? might be a little late but i remember one of the girls saying, i think during the ship hijacking, that men should be the one to go to battle. so what is it? so far i don’t think i’ve seen one female knight in the whole manga. either the author doesn’t know how to world build or he just doesn’t care.

Dex-chan lover
this world is pretty messed up isn’t it? i mean i don’t mind the whole flipping of gender roles aspect. women are in a higher position then men. but the world building doesn’t reflect that. women are viewed as the men in this world. men in this world have to take a tea party class to attract a suitable bride. but then men also have to do the hunting aspect too? might be a little late but i remember one of the girls saying, i think during the ship hijacking, that men should be the one to go to battle. so what is it? so far i don’t think i’ve seen one female knight in the whole manga. either the author doesn’t know how to world build or he just doesn’t care.
You are forgetting the most important thing here: It's a world of an otome game. Nothing needs to make sense. Everything is just a setting for a dating sim, to suit the needs of the player character (Olivia) going through various difficulies before capturing one of the five capture targets, or all of them for the harem ending. That's everything. Stuff doesn't need to make sense in the game beyond the very, very limited view the game will offer. However, now that the otome game world turned "real", all the nonsense has been brought into broad daylight. It's quite annoying for Leon.

You guys forgot existence of feminist in real life? It doesn't makes sense, sure. But it actually exists in a form of feminism in the real world

Users who are viewing this thread