Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

@assman162
the author is making the short stories and adding more characters but I think the main story is going downhill now, the firt arc just take only three books too end but have a lot of information and very interesting, but the second arc will have more than 4 books but boring and still not have an ending yet

Dex-chan lover
@ViralAir
the current manga chapter is in LN Vol 2.... and Vol 3
the final battle of the 1st..... plus I think the last boss is actually from the 3nd game
game

Next LN volume is 6 and it
the 2nd game final battle/
if they didn't add more details and drag to another volume

Harems are dumb, but that sounds even worse. what a disappointment. I read up to battle with flute Lady and I had a feeling so dropped.

Too bad, Angelica is top tier: What a waste of waifu

Aggregator gang
Chad mc
He deserves his harem
but I hate how he disregarded Olivia

One of the most original mangas I've read for years for sure! And it keeps me interested as well. Rare combination!

@reen112 I think Livia was very annoying by the end.
She deserves the cold shoulder! (even tho MC thinks it's in her best interest)
I don't think she's the main heroin tho..Obviously it's Leon. Also I think his isekaid sis is a closet tsundere brocon.
Had to use the spoiler tag, lot of butthurt report trigger fingers on this site :D

I thought this was pretty good. I liked the first half better than the more recent half of the chapters. Any recommendations for manga like this? Idk what's good or not :/

Harem? Isn't the fiancee not into him? Or is it something that happens later in the LN?

I thought it was gonna be one of those op from the begining with a really basic story with really basic bitches I was wrong for the most part I was right about the op from the begining part

"Have i just been thinking of her as my favorite character in a game?"

five seconds later

"Its going back to how its supposed to be"

Leon what the fuck bro

DAMN IT this was so good but the chapters just had to end off at the 24-27 point where everything sucks cause of misunderstandings :(

@XenonXYZ
it gets even worse because at a unspecified point in the future our dear mc makes a unrelatable personality change to become the typical sacrifical "i will protect everyone" isekai hero...
still waiting for him to recover his grouchyness and unique way to take action

@Fzsin
don't worry
at the end he has just about any female that got more than 3 pages of appearances including the milf empress his reincarnated sister and
even a few notable female enemies

@Roadrunner9000 dang that sucks, one of the reasons why this was so entertaining was because he didn't really care about that kind of stuff
well, im gonna read it anyways lol cause im already too deep in the story

I want some spoilers ...
This is an adaptation of the LN or the WN ?
Either way, does his relationship with Olivia progress or is he still thinking about the "way things should be" with her ?
So i hope someone can enlighten me about that XD
Thanks for the trasnlation by far! :D

this is really an interesting story that is very different from the general Galge story in general XD

I really fell in love with this manga.

Because of that i cant stop cliking next page and read all chapter in one day.
Its sure rough to stay reading at night XD.

Please more update

@XenonXYZ well at least up until the point where he changes it'll still be enjoyable, and afterwards you can begrudgingly read the rest of it because he'll hopefully still bully the prince for being dumb, and that's always fun to see

Also @Roadrunner9000 I'm assuming Clarice and that one earl girl with the stupid looking loops in her hair are included in there?

Users who are viewing this thread