Otona-Najimi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
One doesn't read Nakahara romances for the maturity. Non. One reads Nakahara Aya romances for the banter. May they banter forever amen 🙏

Thanks for the scanlations.
God, Haru is kind of the super dence MC you see in harem series ffs
Idc if he's the ML, Kaede should end up with Iori.

Group Leader
is there another way to read it? the chapter is unavailable for me (and has been since it was released)

ahhh thank you so much for picking this up and for your work <3 appreciate it so so much!! will ofc wait patiently for future chapters, please take your time, what you have put out is quality ^^ and abt nakahara’s banter... amin!!

Double-page supporter
“And then a hero comes along” thank you for picking this up and releasing this chapter! This series is so worth the wait.

Iori wasted no time. Fired warning shots and went in for the kill. Haru needs to wise up and stop making excuses before he loses more than just some fried chicken.

Sigh the only reason why Kaede is hanging on to him is because she's in love with him. He's too immature to actually be with her. Realistically, Iori will get the girl. Early bird gets the worm and at this point I'd rather she end up with Iori.

Idk wth is wrong with my account, can't even see the images even if I logged out and refreshed my page several times. So I had to read the new chapter on another site.
Thanks so much for the update, I appreciate your hard work especially since you're a solo scanlator. Can't wait for the next chapter. Take your time~

Users who are viewing this thread