Otona ni Narenai Bokura wa - Ch. 11 - Study session

Dex-chan lover
You know, if they did "that" in public or at school in front of the class and their Homeroom Teacher, it wouldn't matter tomorrow, right?

If she has been in the loop for so long, there's not one depraved thing she hasn't done out of pure boredom and freedom of consequences.

Dex-chan lover
I love the low-key horror of this series. I like that they're not sidestepping that stuff. It feels like proper speculative fiction, not just an excuse to let people act a little weird. Thinking through the real consequences.

And what happens if just one of them escapes the loop? How devastating would that be at this point? After finally seeing a glimmer of hope...

Dex-chan lover
Still on the theory that they’re both dead & are in Limob until their desires are fulfilled

Dex-chan lover
but if she's a uni student then what the hell is she doing in a high school? their classmates know who she is too, and so do the teachers

Double-page supporter
God if this ends with only one of them escaping the loop I will be emotionally devastated.

Dex-chan lover
Excellent chapter. I'm such a sucker for those double page spreads covered in a metric ton of speech bubbles going through an entire conversation. Last amazing instance of this that I remember was in Komi-san (one of the very first chapters).

I realize at this point that this manga really is just all about capturing the vibe/aesthetic of this sort of quaint time loop. To me, it invokes a sense of nostalgia, which is so crazy given the content.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised she hasn't already read every book in the library or done some interesting experiments.
I mean, it kinda seems like a no brainer to try and raise your skill level right?

Thanks for the translation Eresh Scans

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised she hasn't already read every book in the library or done some interesting experiments.
I mean, it kinda seems like a no brainer to try and raise your skill level right?

Thanks for the translation Eresh Scans
Although at some point even if you've read them all but with no way to apply what you've learned, you just slowly forget everything.

Dex-chan lover
Excellent chapter. I'm such a sucker for those double page spreads covered in a metric ton of speech bubbles going through an entire conversation. Last amazing instance of this that I remember was in Komi-san (one of the very first chapters).

I realize at this point that this manga really is just all about capturing the vibe/aesthetic of this sort of quaint time loop. To me, it invokes a sense of nostalgia, which is so crazy given the content.
I think it's kind of parallelling being stuck in life and having a depression.

Ok so... why does she remember talking if she was alone for so long?
She didn't mean alone in the literal sense. She is surrounded by people and she does talk, but it is an isolating and lonely experience because it doesn't feel real. In Chapter 8 she mentions that she talks to her mother, but after repeating the same conversation with her over and over again she can't even view her as human anymore, but rather a doll made to repeat an interaction.

Dex-chan lover
Really like how in depth the idea of loops are in this. Author truly thought of all the little glossed over ideas and brought it to the Forefront, like the ability to even write your own name nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread