Otona ni Narenai Bokura wa - Ch. 12 - Overeating

Dex-chan lover
This just made me think about being trapped in a time loop just after you got sick, say with a really bad fever, and being just trapped in an eternal day-long fever dream.
That’s just being someone with chronic pain, but yeah idk how many time loops start with ppl in bad health or even amputated, imagine if it’s like 50’first dates and you wake up like 5 months pregnant

Dex-chan lover
Beware of the R.O.U.S.
What's R.O.U.S.?
Ramen of unusual size.
It's barf!
No, your full name.
Barfolemew!

I mean, barfing all over the school cafeteria probably feels good! Kinda like hauling off and pissing all over the shower. Total freedom, disgusting disgusting freedom. They can't gain weight so hopefully they don't unlock any fetishes.

Dex-chan lover
At least they'll eventually forget this loop.

Probably.
...I feel like that'd lead to them making the same mistake again. tho depends on how easily they're filled up, it'd be better to go to one of those self serve buffets, i feel like even without throwing up at the end , a ride/walk home would be bad or at least messy with a broth

That said, while the feMC is a model? i don't think they'd have too much money saved up (unless they go to some shady yakuza lender) but it would be interesting if they did get access to like a lot of money and fly all the way to korea/other countries to eat food/get souvenirs

Users who are viewing this thread