Otonari Complex

Chapter 26 is out of order!
Also it is possible to get bigger files from scanlators tumblr (634x900 instead of 500x710)

jak

Contributor
That fox eye glasses guy needs to fuck off.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see what the real deal to let their look no fit they gender.
Ok, they do get annoy by people confused, but hey, let keep dress up how opposite our appearance are, Like the girl never can grow her hair because ?

i feel something so shounen ai here

Contributor
@Tcof if I remember correctly, there was a chapter that told why she doesn't dress as a girl, and it was because she tried to do it one time before and people made fun of her.

Dex-chan lover
im so fucking comfused I had to skip chapters cuz i hate boring shit.

so like is he a girl or a girl what the fuck is going on why are there guys holding hands and confesing the fuck is this shit

jak

Contributor
@kronix - Makoto is the male lead who crossdresses because of his mom and sister. Akira is the female lead who is a huge tomboy to the point where she looks like a boy. Makoto is in love with Akira who is his best/childhood friend. She's unsure of her feelings for him because of her insecurities so she's super indecisive.

Group Leader
Blessed be those who help lost sheep who missed the central premise of this romantic drama series due to skipping chapters.
Also an excuse to test how to ping people. @Elephantno5

Fed-Kun's army
Damn cliffhangers. One of the few shoujo series I read that pulls me in.

Group Leader
FMC is wayyy too dense and indecisive for a shoujo character. Makoto really deserves better than this

Group Leader
My stupid, slow brain 5 minutes after reading the first chapter: 'wait.... WHATWHATWHAT'

jak

Contributor
So is this on hiatus? I've noticed the author hasn't put out a new chapter in months.

"FUCK YES NEW CHAPTER WE'RE BACK BABY"

*Chapter 30.5*

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK"

Users who are viewing this thread