Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken: After the Rain - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - In Search of a Matching Pair

Group Leader
Guys, Guys. She definitely looks like a mom in this chapter i swear to god!!

Also yes, Indi's gonna continue "After The Rain" series! :wooow::wooow:

Update: We're so back!! we're also doing main series again!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Guys, Guys. She definitely looks like a mom in this chapter i swear to god!!

Also yes, Indi's gonna continue this series! :wooow::wooow:
By "this" you mean this side stories one (as you mentioned in the last main series thread), or the main series (for which we yet to know)?

Group Leader
DYSON MEME BROUGHT TO YOU BY INDI:
image-png.5587
*not sponsored

I feel like I barely remember this chapter from the LN lol
thanks for scanlation as always!

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if this is supposed to be a parody on the no toucha da glass trope, but her reaction was real fucking obnoxious.
Big shards of glass are really easy to pick up without cutting your fingers. You don't need to touch the sharp edges at all. Additionally, even if someone were to get a cut from picking up shards it's not the end of the world. You won't bleed to death and won't be crippled for life. It gonna hurt a bit sure, but nobody can go through life without getting hurt occasionally.
Lastly, those better be thick leather gloves and no common nitrile ones as those hardly keep your hands safe. Looking closely, they do seem to be regular thin nitrile gloves offering little to no protection.

Group Leader
I don't know if this is supposed to be a parody on the no toucha da glass trope, but her reaction was real fucking obnoxious.
Big shards of glass are really easy to pick up without cutting your fingers. You don't need to touch the sharp edges at all. Additionally, even if someone were to get a cut from picking up shards it's not the end of the world. You won't bleed to death and won't be crippled for life. It gonna hurt a bit sure, but nobody can go through life without getting hurt occasionally.
Lastly, those better be thick leather gloves and no common nitrile ones as those hardly keep your hands safe. Looking closely, they do seem to be regular thin nitrile gloves offering little to no protection.
Indi bing zel reaction.png

Users who are viewing this thread