Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken: After the Rain - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - In Search of a Matching Pair

Dex-chan lover
This exudes so much “married couple” energy man… why aren’t they married already :huh:
Give them time to graduate from high school first, bit she already knows his parents are just waiting for them to get engaged... At least his mother is...

Dex-chan lover
bruh, she become more and more possessive and mom like

just get married already you two

Dex-chan lover
They’re practically living together, and he’s still hesitating like this.

At a certain point it just starts being sad. Still want to read more, though!
Well.... it's because he's like this that she can let her guard down, which led to this.

Dex-chan lover
Well.... it's because he's like this that she can let her guard down, which led to this.
I get it, and it’s a scary thing to jeopardize what you already have. Especially when you don’t want it to end.

Still, even if he doesn’t act on them, I’d hope he’d at least meet her feelings head on instead of still pulling away. It’s a bigger burden to his emotions, but even that would do wonders for their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
I get that it's a side series so they can't really develop or progress, but God damn does the MC being dense and passive get grating.

Why would you want to go shopping together, girl I spend literally every day with? It's inefficient!

Dex-chan lover
A summer dress and that hat? Is it me or do they look like they're going on a picnic instead of shopping?

Aggregator gang
She really is one who deals with problems and/or emergencies faster than caring to blame who did it, or even what exactly did it, and even after all that she'll only care about his safety above every other collateral financial damage.
I can't get over this pairing, this is still so good to this day.

Supporter
Give them time to graduate from high school first, bit she already knows his parents are just waiting for them to get engaged... At least his mother is...
His dad is waiting for them to be married. His mom wants grandkids last week.

Users who are viewing this thread