Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken - Ch. 15.4

Dex-chan lover
lw8xzuxpt8sb1.jpg

I'm too lazy to crop just the bottom panel.

Supporter
SHE TOTALLY JUST SEES HIM AS A NEIGHBOR YOU GUYS

Also, novelbros can confirm Amane takes great pains to keep his mom away from Itsuki (and especially Chitose) for as long as humanly possible for obvious reasons. I don't expect to be alive by the time this manga finally gets to that point, though.

Dex-chan lover
After Xth manga where people just being dumb with each other, I need this conflict free manga once in a while.

Dex-chan lover
Geez when are these guys gonna fess up to each other!!
Sorry, that's just me ranting. I don't have anything against the story, but I want my loving.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter almost feels like an ending
wonder what the next arc is

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation! But being brutally honest, having those credit pages on EVERY sub chapter was too annoying, so I l used neko to download and remove it manually for easier reading. Having the credit page in the middle of conversation is too... distracting.

Dex-chan lover
that should be usual scene but still it taste so sweet.
thank for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Which manga?
https://mangadex.org/title/edf99f42-a1a2-458f-b482-7799872ec984/fechippuru-bokura-no-innocent-love

But only like the first half of it (70-something chapters). At that point the characters depicted in that image wrap their story up and it switches to a different batch of characters doing a similar sort of plot except worse (and unfinished because the translators stopped and I think the official Kodansha english translation has scared anyone off picking it up again.)

Dex-chan lover
Geez when are these guys gonna fess up to each other!!
Sorry, that's just me ranting. I don't have anything against the story, but I want my loving.

It's a standard romcom manga. So the answer is "probably never" except for when the answer actually is "5 pages before the end of the final chapter."

Supporter
It's a standard romcom manga. So the answer is "probably never" except for when the answer actually is "5 pages before the end of the final chapter."
it's almost amusing how wrong this statement is. The source material has more content after it happens than before it.

Supporter
Thanks for translation! But being brutally honest, having those credit pages on EVERY sub chapter was too annoying, so I l used neko to download and remove it manually for easier reading. Having the credit page in the middle of conversation is too... distracting.
You're welcome! It's not ideal for us either, but the alternative is crediting all the different people that help us on different subchapters once every 2.5 months, which is even less ideal. I just wish Square Enix released each chapter in full, even if they took even longer to release each one.

However, I will bring it up in discussion and see if we'll end up putting credits only at the end of the X.4 chapter

Supporter
it's almost amusing how wrong this statement is. The source material has more content after it happens than before it.
Especially considering how much more material the author still has planned even now and how committed he is to at least getting Mahiru's wedding dress illustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread