Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken - Ch. 16.3

Dex-chan lover
My reaction when I read the chapter:
:aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink:

Joking aside, thanks for your translation as always.

Edit:
Self-insert as Mahiru? Of course. Saeki-san loves doing that herself anyways :meguusmug:
Also, hang on, Saeki is a she? So that's why both the WN and LN do not feel like your typical male fantasy romcom! They feel like written from a female perspective. That explains everything and why it has been bugging me that some LN with similar themes just don't click with me. Tenshi is different.

Last edited:
This author is a menace. This is the most lewd thing I've read in a long time :lewd:

e7DlHhJ.png

Thanks for the chapter!
So lewd 😱

Dex-chan lover
What's wrong with sticking your gloves in your pocket? Isn't that what pockets are for?

In other news, married couple spotted again.

Aggregator gang
I don't remember reading this part in the light novel, maybe it's time for a re-read

Supporter
My reaction when I read the chapter:
:aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink:

Joking aside, thanks for your translation as always.

Edit:

Also, hang on, Saeki is a she? So that's why both the WN and LN do not feel like your typical male fantasy romcom! They feel like written from a female perspective. That explains everything and why it has been bugging me that some LN with similar themes just don't click with me. Tenshi is different.
Hahaha yup, I know exactly what you mean. I feel as though Yen Press translates Saeki-san's afterwords while mistakingly assuming that she's a guy. The kind of vibes the afterwords give off in Japanese makes it much more obvious compared to English, although in the fan translations I tried to keep the same energy. If you are at all familiar with Japanese and have read her tweets, it's very obvious that she is a woman too. She once tweeted that she was surprised that many people assumed her to be a man.

Fun Fact: Hanekoto is also a woman

Users who are viewing this thread