Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken - Ch. 17.1

Dex-chan lover
It's not a fever high enough to worry about, but taking it easy is a good idea regardless. Actually getting into bed isn't necessary.

"Tsu-n" works too well as a sound effect.

It's actually hard picking someone up like that, especially if they don't expect it. People, even underweight people, are heavy.

So, does she actually want to sleep in his room, or does she not want him in hers?

Cute and fluffy is her default.

Supporter
is it because of sniper or become to much busy?
a mix of both, really. I'm busy enough that I can't afford to enter a battle of who can sloppily rush the next chapter the fastest while also working full time and handling other projects. I won't be satisfied with our quality if we have to rush faster than someone using MTL and 480p raws with no clrd, and if we don't fight for first upload, then the massive loss in readers after getting sniped renders all the time and resources we put into chapters pretty meaningless. I'd rather focus on other things instead

Edit: Additionally, this uploader also always snipes exactly one day before we recieve the 2k full quality raws, which is also something to think about

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the release.

a mix of both, really. I'm busy enough that I can't afford to enter a battle of who can sloppily rush the next chapter the fastest while also working full time and handling other projects... I'd rather focus on other things instead

That's too bad. Just want you to know the time, effort, and commitment to quality you put into this series did not go unappreciated. Thank you for all your hard work.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Tsun fever!!

It's not a fever high enough to worry about, but taking it easy is a good idea regardless. Actually getting into bed isn't necessary.
Anything above 38 is firmly "stay in bed" territory.

I won't be satisfied with our quality if we have to rush faster than someone using MTL and 480p raws with no clrd, and if we don't fight for first upload, then the massive loss in readers after getting sniped renders all the time and resources we put into chapters pretty meaningless. I'd
Is the drop in readership that significant? I know for one that I always read both.

Users who are viewing this thread