Think my coffee has too much sugar
G G_br__l___ Joined Jun 13, 2026 Messages 3 Tuesday at 7:02 AM #21 Think my coffee has too much sugar
Indivinity Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 19, 2023 Messages 586 Tuesday at 8:19 AM #22 Seetee said: Thank you for the translation! The way he can move around and she does not even notice. The safety and trust. She feels at home. I love that for them both! Few things can melt a hearth as much as trust. Click to expand... You're welcome! I love After the Rain so much because it shows so much emotional meaning in the mundane moments of their life. it's so heartwarming.
Seetee said: Thank you for the translation! The way he can move around and she does not even notice. The safety and trust. She feels at home. I love that for them both! Few things can melt a hearth as much as trust. Click to expand... You're welcome! I love After the Rain so much because it shows so much emotional meaning in the mundane moments of their life. it's so heartwarming.
Indivinity Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 19, 2023 Messages 586 Tuesday at 9:01 AM #23 ciera said: Thank you for the chapter Click to expand... You're very welcome!
Indivinity Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 19, 2023 Messages 586 Tuesday at 9:35 AM #24 Papa420 said: Sankyu for translation Click to expand... I'm glad you enjoyed it ^^
infocam Fed-Kun's army Joined Jan 19, 2018 Messages 116 Wednesday at 9:55 AM #25 ... my mug of cold water suddenly got a tad sweet... it's still clear......