Otonari Voice Chat - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
And that's when he realized that Ookami-san was just a middle aged man with a high pitched voice

I like that Inaba is asking the right questions, it'll probably cause Ookami and Tajikara to become closer. That cliffhanger though, I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the chapter, the effort is appreciated.

For a second there I thought Ookami-san was the author and I was super confused until I started to actually think about what was going on

Dex-chan lover
44ewcq.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That huge arrow, first I thought that it is author's note, not translator's. Man, these things should go on credits page

Group Leader
@VINT64
I am sorry.... I didn't try to mislead you or anything... I also tried to put my name there to indicate my comment....
The manga has no author comments actually.... but still.... the fact is I did mislead you,....... so I really am truly sorry....
I'll try to make it more clear that it's my comments next time....

Dex-chan lover
Author-san my balls can only get so blue, y u gonna tease me like dis.

Dex-chan lover
Full moon out (page 19) and her name is Ookami. MC better have silver bullets ready.

Dex-chan lover
@211ritsuki it's better to avoid any notes outside of credits page. If it's something that is absolutely necessary, make it with small fontsize, starting with "tlnote:" or something

Dex-chan lover
Uaaa.. what a cliffhanger :O

(Also, thank you @211ritsuki for your hard work)

@jazz9
And that's when he realized that Ookami-san was just a middle aged man with a high pitched voice
Don't forget "crossdressing" and "really small hands" then.

Tbh, hairstyle (bun), yukata, hikikomori.. all this gives Amaterasu vibes. What he has to do to get her out is clearly to hold a really big party on the back yard, with dancing and booze.

Group Leader
@VINT64 I guess so... thank you so much, for your suggestions! No one else suggest anything so far, so real thank you! If you think there’s something else please send me a message!

Anyway, I’m planning to fix this starting from Ch8 :D
I’m fixing other stuff too! Thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread