Otoyomegatari - Ch. 110 - Visitors

Dex-chan lover
Reading thus chapter now i ask myself did similar stuff happened in real life too ? i mean i know one of my grandpa grandparents both were a couple where the grandfather was black from Mozambique and the Grandmother was from India but in their case they both where converted Christians, here we have some two different religions.

Dex-chan lover
Hawkins looks perpetually annoyed.

Also, reminds me a bit of Perrine.
Her father was french, rich, and married an indian.
I wonder if Smith or Talas will die on their way home like them...

Dex-chan lover
1st pages , my predictions :
next chapters , the story of this young bride and her young husband with the black mustache .

and next chapters , the story of this bride : the previous mother-in-law of talas . she is an old wrinkly woman , and her old husband has white hair and white beard .

page 8 :
  • smith : hawkins told me this : his friends are weirdo-s , and they said they wanted to see your horse .
  • talas : just to see my horse ? will they do "somethings else" to my horse ?

page 14 :
i dont remember the name of this old fat grandpa with the beard .

• grandma : ... you are going to leave soon , AGAIN , right ? ...
  • grandpa : ... i have no plans to leave you in the near future . i will stay home , with you ...
  • then grandma is blushing and thinking : i understand his hidden meanings : he wants to make love with me , all day long , for many weeks .
  • kids : grandpa , grandma , how old are you ?
  • we are around 30 - 40 years old . we are still young , so we are very h0rny .

- grandpa : ... i have no plans to leave , ... , btw , i have this plan to leave for ankara , and all of you guys will leave with me ...

page 19 :
  • we are the weirdo-s . we want to see your horse . we want to touch your horse . we want to make love with your horse . your horse , she is so young , only 6-years-old . we want to buy your horse .
  • no .
  • then how about your wife ? we want to see your wife . we want to touch your wife . we want to ......

- hawkins : ... smith , think about your future , you should make use of what "assets" you have : your knowledge , your body , your horse , your wife , etc etc ...

Dex-chan lover
We've been blessed with a double release today 🙏

Thanks for translating these!

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the interpreter and his family are happy, he is such a nice dude.

I wonder, does Talas want some foals of her own?:meguusmug:

Hawkins looks perpetually annoyed.

Also, reminds me a bit of Perrine.
Her father was french, rich, and married an indian.
I wonder if Smith or Talas will die on their way home like them...
Don't jinx them :(

Users who are viewing this thread