Otoyomegatari - Vol. 11 Ch. 73 - Colloidal Process

@roetheboat yes I've read about Soviet nuclear waste disasters not long ago, and Chernobyl was just the tip of the iceberg. Why does almost no one occupy the vast east side of Russia has always bugged me, and the reason for that is so horrendous and outrageous. #Fuckcommunism
My only source of relief is that with some quick research, the tradition of Karluk's ethnic is well preserved nowadays. So, based on that information, we could hope that the author will come up with a good ending.

Dex-chan lover
The complications of this photography make me marvel at the wartime photographers of this period, who were able to work in ungodly conditions to expose just how horrible war was and the human cost.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh, yes. I'm sure of it. Someday, someplace, this knowledge will be priceless. Someday some geek in the far east will want to write an illustrated story about the people living in Turkestan during these times and when they do, my descriptions and photographs will be the only resources they will have to base their work on. HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Banned
Niklovski is Eastern European Batman.
I still reckon he likes the lolis though.

Users who are viewing this thread