Otoyomegatari - Vol. 12 Ch. 79 - Hair

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me about that Louis CK bit about wanting to wrap the hair around your dick and jack off.

I think I'm far too gone to exist in this type of society. Or most types of society, really.

Dex-chan lover
That hair is waaay too long. But holymoly! Seleke is one hot woman :)

Contributor
@UltimateAdrian20
I mean, the title of the series is Otoyomegatari, The Bride(s) Story/ies. Like, it literally is a story about people getting married and their lives in marriage. Actually, when you binge through the chapters, you could see that the only real main character here is our lovely historian from England, Henry Smith . One could even say that the whole story is just an adaptation of his diary notes that he's always doing about things that he experienced, witnessed or just heard of in these lands.

@twinklecake
I totally get what you're talking about and wonder if I am myself is too much forgone for this community. Great comedian, though. Too bad he got on fire.

@Kazuraki And apparently it's still true even today to arranged marriage. I've also once read that arranged marriages in Asia do a lot better because both parties really work together to make sure it works. Since ultimately, that's what a marriage is really, a partnership.

Aggregator gang
Awe that was cute. I'm glad that the marriage arrangement is working out for them.

Banned
Eh... who cares about loose hair?
The women of the village look a lot sexier with their braids done up.

And kids are such fuckin cock-blocks. ¬_¬

@SotiCoto
Eh... who cares about loose hair?
They do, obviously. It's something that's usually hidden, so showing it off like this is an extremely intimate action for them. Like, remember when Pariya gave Umar the hat? He turned around for modesty when trying it on and when Pariya saw he's taking off his head wrappings, she flushed red and turned around as if he were stripping his clothes.
It's kinda like in japan they had a thing with wrists. And also the nape of the neck. In europe that used to be ankles, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
they should have more of a spotlight. i feel like with that "i want what we have to be good" they have a story to tell

Dex-chan lover
This is my favorite chapter. I reread it often. The way Kaoru Mori frames Seleke, as if viewing her through her husband’s eyes, is magical.

Users who are viewing this thread