Otoyomegatari - Vol. 12 Ch. 85 - Take a picture together

Dex-chan lover
Big thanks for putting this up, although I think you need help with translating into appropriate conversational english. I'd be happy to do this for you, this manga is an absolute treasure to me.
For example:
p1: photo shot => photoshoot
p2: Are you calling me? => Did you call?
Is there something that I can help => Can I help you with anything?
I just wondering what you are doing => I was just wondering what you were doing
p3: Their rooms are luxurious with complete furnishing => The rooms are luxuriously furnished
Too bad => That's a shame/That's unfortunate
It's indeed gorgeous, I actually want to take a photo => Indeed it is gorgeous, I would like to take a photograph
But when I ask permission => But when I asked for permission
They wouldn't allow it => I was denied
Many places here would still not allow opposite gender in same room => There are many places here, where opposite genders are not permitted together

And so on.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this was picked up. I wish I could travel around like Smith.

Thank you!!

Can someone explain to me what happened on page 16? Is there something else to read between the line or is Shirin just lowkey jealous Anis like hubby more and just did that to tease her?

Thank you so much for picking this up! I love Tallas and Henry relationship so much! Tallas is so capable!

Thank you for this! This is a beautiful manga.
@Mako992 I believe she's saying not to make their husband jealous of the love his wives share for one another. He would be jealous that his old wife loves his new wife more than she loves him.

Dex-chan lover
Hooray new releases! I was really sad when it was being dropped, this is by far my favourite manga and I am happy to get more of it.

Gah enough with the english dork already! I want to see more Amir or the twins.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad they got to have
a photo together. It would've been so sad not to have one with such a rare device at their fingertips.

Contributor
Big thanks for translating this chapter. Just can't get enough of it.

Dex-chan lover
@mako992 Basically what Melilloy said but I want to add that Middle Eastern women have to always put their husband as the top priority. Shirin just sternly reminded Anis of that.

Thank Christ someone picked up this project. Was genuinely worried I wouldn't be able to read this anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread