Otoyomegatari - Vol. 12 Ch. 85 - Taking Pictures With Everyone

Aggregator gang
Does this mean that, finally, TSP is gonna be the group scanlating the rest of the series?

TSP

Group Leader
@erana1 We don't know what all the other group's plans are, but we intend to do the series no matter what happens until its end.

Dex-chan lover
@TSP
Good to know that we'll be able to continue reading this here in good quality.

Contributor
@TSP
Would it be possible to ask you guys to use the same fonts as @Duralumin used? I think old-time readers would appreciate this, they really felt just right. I think Duralumin wouldn't mind, if there is something to mind about using the same fonts.

And thanks.

Quality made me feel like I just put on glasses... with my glasses on already

TSP

Group Leader
We'll explain it in this month's (Feb) chapter, but Harta takes scheduled publishing breaks.
For many years now, Harta has taken a break from publishing in January, so there is no hiatus, just a magazine-wide break.
Although, it is not necessarily used as a break for everyone. Authors often publish extra-long chapters for example.

@olsloanylonesome

Fed-Kun's army
So much going on in this chapter from Henry just wanting to spend from time with Talas, to Talas once again showing off her general competence to the various photos revealing so many vignettes.

That was a really beautiful chapter. Thank you! I hope Talas is right that no problems will occure bc of the photo >.<

Banned
And so Talas used up all the photographic plates making the first cat memes.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like the rooftop dialogue was added to the chapter with the sole purpose of making things even more ambiguous.

Users who are viewing this thread