Otoyomegatari - Vol. 13 Ch. 88 - Guests -Part 1-

Aggregator gang
Social distancing seems easy enough if you compare it with having guests like that.

Dex-chan lover
@AFellowHuman
Well yeah that's exactly my point, he have little if any characters and only serve as a surrogate of westerner. Oh and his "romance" is the worst in the series.

Dex-chan lover
It's a tragedy that Smith missed the opportunity to photograph their wedding.

Double-page supporter
Now i kind of want Talas to help the girls. I'm sure they'd greatly look up to her. Man, I LOVE this manga.

Dex-chan lover
It's a rite of passage for the twins to actually enter society, taking care of honoured guests for your village is an important job!

Dex-chan lover
Woah. Those first pages where the twin sisters are nagging are so annoying. It's worst than those asian/latina moms hahaha

Double-page supporter
Ah the twin couples. I love them the most in this series hahaha 😁

Mori-sensei is awesome like that, she really go deep with research! Hell, she published a paper with some of her research and I used it as reference material for a project and my teacher love it.

Aggregator gang
kiero13, le me get this straight: Are you actually surprised that CENTRAL ASIA moms behave like (quoting you) "Asian moms"? Just wanting to check that we did, in fact, understand you correctly.

Dex-chan lover
Damn the twins are a freaking natural disaster, two pages in and I was already internally screaming, the bois have it rough haha

The twins' personalities would drive me bonkers in real life but in a setting like this it's super fun. Thanks TSP!

Users who are viewing this thread