Otoyomegatari - Vol. 13 Ch. 89 - Guests -Part 2-

Dex-chan lover
@Panino @jctsoi
Them throwing the fish and using the lid shield made me laugh and also gave me a strong dose of anxiety at the same time. This is how kitchen fires start and injuries happen...

Somebody told me that this manga will be intresting in the future after that doctor arc and I'm still waiting what's with this twins n all, he tild me there will be a war!! This manga was soo good in the beginning and now just boring and dull.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot that in their culture married woman basically transfer families. Though it doesn't seem much has changed for these two regardless.

Double-page supporter
thank you so much, and feel better soon scanlator team!! happy ramadhan to all! i'm drooling here too 😅

girl-ladies time!!

Dex-chan lover
I got sooo hungry reading this... Would love to take a bite of everything they're cooking

@ElBichoRaro Thank you! actually Ramadan this year is a bit easier 'cause everyone is working at their homes but thank you for your concern! Ramadan mubarak from Saudi Arabia :D

Dex-chan lover
If they keep the trend, next volume will be made of one-page 4-koma... In the first volume there were 40 pages per chapter

Dex-chan lover
page 3 : wearing a long skirt and long pants near a fire is actually very dangerous , lol .

page 5 : " huh ? what ? the guest wants to do a $trip show / an 0rgy ? is this true ? " ( blushing heavily )

and only 8 pages in a month, not to mention the drawings of the twins are mostly photocopied , lol . is the mangaka getting lazy ?

Dex-chan lover
This is now a cooking battle manga.
2dwkkS5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That's legit a good way of frying fish; though I prefer a shallow fry, super hot pan, dry and salt the skin and sear it, then turn the heat down, salt and pepper the flesh and flip, get it so it has just cooked to the middle and serve on a hot plate with a bit of lemon juice. You end up with both a crispy, salty skin and extra-tender flesh. Deep-frying like that can dry the fish out and leave it greasy, and also make the flesh chewy, but it can be tasty too. Would really need the lemon to cut through the grease though.

Double-page supporter
I'm not accustomed to manga making me anxious, but these girls, man.

Banned
I remember my first attempt at cooking fish... which is to say steaming it in the microwave.... because I can do anything in the microwave if I put my mind to it.

I did a bad job of it apparently... and never tried again. Well, some things just don't turn out right the first time. But since I don't eat fish myself, I guess I'll never know how to do it better.

Double-page supporter
@PapaPewds
Somebody lied to you.
But maybe they were talking about the battle in Volume 6, that happens after the first twins arc where Henry is a "doctor".
Well, anyway, look up the tags of the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread