Otoyomegatari - Vol. 13 Ch. 90 - Guests -Part 3-

Dex-chan lover
@orochijes Yes. The Central Asian desert east of the Aral was grassy. It is a rock desert like the Gobi (in fact the Gobi is an extension) and it wasn't as sandy as today back then. The current sandy desert is caused by 20th century environmental damage in the Soviet Union and China.

Talas will be a good mother: if she can handle the twins, she can handle ANYTHING! 🤣

I hope Smith (argh, I'm pretty sure that that's not his real name!) really marries her

Supporter
Seeing the twins all smile and clinging to Talas has cured my social distancing depression <3

>photograph
>beach
>swimsuit? nudity?
>pale skinned + tanned girls combo

Here it comes, bois!

Dex-chan lover
Shit. I love Talas. Is always great when she gets screentime.

Also, thanks for the update. This is one of those manga that we should buy the volumes when they come out. Just for the art.

This series is such a treat. Thank you so much for translating for us. This is so fucking precious. Talas is a fantastic character, I vividly remember the chapter where she and Smith got on a swing... If we can see her being half this happy again... Dang, I'm really in love with Kaori Moru's work. She's a true master of character and has such a gorgeous art style. Reading her I feel blessed to be a weeb.

The women won't take their clothes off, they swim in their shifts

"I just happened to feel like changing" xD

BP

Fed-Kun's army
@orochijes She comes from the Kyzylkum Desert if you check the map before Smith met the Twins for the first time. It's kind of difficult to notice in black and white but the deserts in Central Asia have enough shrubs to sustain livestock grazing.

Users who are viewing this thread