Otoyomegatari - Vol. 13 Ch. 95 - Choice

Oh man, is this the end of Mr. Smith's story? Sure feels like it with all the teary farewells. I'm not ready for them to leave the manga yet, they haven't even been able to be properly lovey dovey yet 🥺

Genuinely surprised that Smith decided to turn back. I expected the story to force him to continue and meet up with grown-up Karluk.

Gosh,
I can't believe Smith's journey ended here .....
Smith-Ali are perfect journey's partner! I love their journey story 😭
Bless all, hope you guys got happy family

Anyway, thanks a lot TSP!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rarely nowadays I didnt want an Arc to end.
Seriously this Manga is a treasure and should be continued ad infinitum.
Hope we see a few years in the futures at some point where he returns to visit.

Thx for the Chapter

Aggregator gang
Smooth sailing for both henry and talas hopefully they will reach england safely, I hope talas can accustom herself eating hard bread lol

Still It's too bad they can't meet up with the original duo.

Awe I am sad. Ali was a great guy. I hope everyone goes smoothly. Safe sailing and less war please!!

Fed-Kun's army
Awwww
Kinda sad that they didn't get to meet this time but I'm glad that it could show that not everything goes the way we want in life
Such a masterpiece, and I hope mr.Smith & wife will be happy back England. Surely together they will overcome the culture shock and all

This chapter is so beautiful!!!
Look at page 21, the face he makes really seem like he would cry. The artist is so goooooood

Dex-chan lover
>no muslim waifu coming with you to your hometown
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aggregator gang
Sad. A journey left incomplete. Stories unlearned and untold. Friends that will probably never be seen again.

Why did it have to come to this? :(

"Its over."
Having followed this for the past 2 years, that hit alot harder than expected.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Its been a fun ride with Mr. Henry Smith. Wish his journey didn't come to a premature end but he chose the safe option in the end.

would that be a bittersweet end to Mr. Smith's saga?! But I still keep my hope that he'll return and find all his old friends from this land of sand </3

Thank you for the translation

imo, saying "ALI BIN ISHMAEL" is better reflection with real culture rather than "ISHMAEL's SON ALI"

Aggregator gang
they should translate Ali's name as "Ali, son of Ishmael" rather than "Ishmael's son Ali", both have the same meaning but the first one is more natural for their culture. In arabic it will be Ali bin Ishmael, meaning Ali, son of Ishmael. If they want to show their lineage, they can keep adding the parent of parent like Ali bin Ishmael bin Ibrahim bin Hasan, it mean Ali, son of Ishmael, son of Ibrahim, son of Hasan, Ishamel is his father, Ibrahim is his grandfather and Hasan is his great-granfather etc

Users who are viewing this thread