Otoyomegatari - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
"This is not how I had imagined the most beautiful day in my life!" Join the club :D
Whaaaa! She's gonna kill all four of them :D
Those four kids are gonna be alright. Partners in crime for life <3

I assumed the villagers are Muslims from the way they slay the sheep and because Mr. Smith asked about their religion. Would be better if they used the term 'Imam' rather than priest, since priests are used in Christianity.

Maybe I'm a narrow-minded jerk, but sitting still and quiet for HOURS as people eat, sing, and dance around you in celebration of your majesty is the purpose of a statue or portrait than a Human Being. I'm with the gals this is BS.

Banned
@SpamJoe : Seconded. They're blatantly slims (despite the apparent lack of a mosque... but maybe that sort of thing doesn't occur in rural villages). Frankly those two rabble-rousing girls are too good for this nonsense. But yeah... you can just sorta tell... the same way you can tell Amira is Tengrist by her comment about the hawks in that recent chapter. I think the other villagers might be Sufi slims... but I'm not 100% sure.

After Amir(a) and Karluk these are my favourite side characters. There's just somehting deeply nostagic reading these chapters, love em to bits.

Fed-Kun's army
@SpamJoe : Seconded. They're blatantly slims (despite the apparent lack of a mosque... but maybe that sort of thing doesn't occur in rural villages). Frankly those two rabble-rousing girls are too good for this nonsense. But yeah... you can just sorta tell... the same way you can tell Amira is Tengrist by her comment about the hawks in that recent chapter. I think the other villagers might be Sufi slims... but I'm not 100% sure.
Amira has to be a former tengri since there's no way she'd be able to marry into a Muslim family if she was one

Users who are viewing this thread