Ou no Kemono

Fed-Kun's army
is the short haired char on the cover a girl ?

Double-page supporter
I know complaining everything isn't made for me is shitty, but I feel like this premise coulda made for a very compelling story if it didn't spend so much of its time focused on pretty boys and sparkles. It clashes pretty hard with the otherwise serious setting. Ah well, I know pretty boys are basically the whole point. I guess I just get a little disappointed when I see a shoujo with an jnteresting premise, get my hopes up, then read it and remember: "oh right, this is shoujo."

I notice most shoujo have very mediocre story and characters with somehow high ratings, not necessarily bad but nothing to look forward to reading or spending time on.

Good reading I really did enjoyed it all in one day 😍💕 the 3 mc really good it have some violent but its acceptable at the time of the story (reference to little bro death) nothing else though .. I wanted to read more can't wait for next chapter. 💕

I read the one-shot before this one and I like it.. Now I'll go to the next ..shared universe 🍀

i must say that this one is better than reimei no arcana, plot wise. the main characters also more likable in this one. I have some hopes for this series. I just wish there will be no harem or love triangle stuff, it is better that the series focus on revenge and politics.

But still, for the first 15 chapters it was quite good😍

Now I miss Loki :’(
I know this is a different story but was disappointed that Loki died in the author’s previous work 😭

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Imo,, toma rei sensei is really good at making this drama and tragedy filled stories.... Reimei no arcana, suijin no hanayome... and now this...

I agree that ou no kemono is like reimei no arcana but better... Though so far we havent got the crux of the problem or conflict (or it was just me missing the whole lot of it)? I guess the overall pacing is slower? I dunno?

Does anybody know the name of the mange, in the bottom right corner, of the we need more people page. The couple with blue and yellow eyes. Could not find the picture at the group page

Users who are viewing this thread