Ou no Kemono

Touma Rei is an incredible, talented shoujo mangaka among others. I can feel so much emotions are overflowing just by reading her works. Ou no Kemono is another proof of her perfectness. I couldn't find faults or big flaws in it to pointed at. 10/10.

Can someone tell me how severe sexual violence is in this one? I have always a hard time to decide If I should read or skip the series when I see this tag...

for everyone who wants to know more about the sexual violence in chapter 20 (it starts a page 27)

generally I would say... It isn't extremely bad, but it's only bc it's at the end of the chapter so it's just starting. If the situation goes on it's on the way to get pretty bad.
Rangetsu is drugged and the third prince touches her bare skin.
I tried to find raws for the next chapter, but I didn't find anything.

a more detailed description:
the third prince (creepy guy with one eye covered by bangs) tricks rangetsu into getting into a room with some kind of aphrodisiac incense that makes her dizzy and weak, and forcefully aroused. He blocks her movement on a bed and opens her clothes, revealing her binded chest. he touches her stomach, she moans, and he mentions "wanting to have fun" with her.

Double-page supporter
So.... i just realized today that shoujo paper dropped thia series as it got licensed....

Kinda sad but yeah i understand why they drop this

They translated chapter 21 in spanish. if you know the language, go check out their website! The first few pages are a continuation of "THAT", but the last ones are honestly really, really good.

I asked them and they also said they plan to keep translating the spanish version of this manga, but they lack a japanese translator for the job so it's on hiatus for now. If anyone here is interested...

Users who are viewing this thread