Ougo Mitsunaga wa Namagoroshi ga Tsurai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Chapter 3

Fed-Kun's army
wow this chapter kinda bad, also it's his fault for just leaving the goddess alone in that crowd

Correct me if I'm wrong but... unless they're alone together, he barely touches her. Like even when they were walking around, he was behind her, not holding her hand for example. Is he awkward about it or something? And does he think that doing the deed will break this awkwardness? Cz he said "put his arm around her" then "His girl". Is his reasoning being that if he does the deed he can protect her by keeping her close? IM CONFUSED OKAY THAT LAST LINE GOT ME ;-;

i was cheering when karen slapped and mii kun kept punching the molester

@UndaT no its more like, he's holding himself back because he respect Karen and doesn't want to do those things easily. in my opinion and how i see Mii-kun, he's a rational and quite just in decisions making, he wants to be stable before marriage, he didn't want to leave his mother because his father is still in another region working etc. because if he does what Karen's to-do list he will lose control of that rationality, which he doesn't want to, i think he prefers to take their own time since Karen is super duper shy after their first kiss and he wants to see Karen have her own fun in their age.

in this one, he was basically still having that kind of wall, i mean because he's jealous ugly thoughts reared up in his mind, like "why i didn't became more possesive more clingy more protective eventhough she's mine/my girl," but he keep denying himself those ugly thoughts, so yeah in the heat of the moment he thinks like that. and also maybe because of Jp shoujo trope or mindset, but the more showy you are about the relationship/with your lovers, it will kinda fend off the other competitors? lmao idk its just what im seeing often on manga

jesus wall of text sorry

I feel like in the next chapter he'll try to force things which Karen won't like, and then they get into a fight

I'm sure the author will put some drama in there

nah, it won't happen. Mii-kun will probably get back to his senses. You can't do "that" out of jealousy and anger. no no~

His train of thoughts in the last few pages may be cause for a ...pause. But I trust there will be some dialogue or at least drama between to them to snap him out of it. There’s nothing wrong with doing it, just not doing it so he can claim ownership over Karen. Would definitely not be a great first time doing it based on that

Users who are viewing this thread