Ougon no Keikenchi - Ch. 6

Group Leader
A little TL note about Gilgamesh. There wasn't a good way to TL his real name. I saw the WN translation used G1lgamesh, but since Wayne started reading out loud, I didn't think it would be suitable to go the same way. I made a slight change from Ginoregamesh (literal JP TL) to Ginolgamesh.

Dex-chan lover
"Wayne noticed something"

Like... the person he partied up with curbstomping everyone in a PvP event and suddenly acting completely different? Doesn't take an IQ much higher than room temperature to notice that one.

Last edited:

le3

Dex-chan lover
A little TL note about Gilgamesh. There wasn't a good way to TL his real name. I saw the WN translation used G1lgamesh, but since Wayne started reading out loud, I didn't think it would be suitable to go the same way. I made a slight change from Ginoregamesh (literal JP TL) to Ginolgamesh.
Japanese sure is hard :haa:

Lmao rip Wayne my dude, being a simp in mmo sure is suffering :pepela:

Double-page supporter
The sensible solution would be like "oh... yeah, my sister made the account but she got bored and sucks at it I took over and told me about you, now fuck off you fucking simp".

Then again... going for the sensible solution makes for a bad story.

Then again... going for the stupid solution could ruin a story too.

Group Leader
I don't know how to use the spoiler tag but uh, you are gonna like the next chapter. Also, wow they blitzed through the first event.
I read the LN up to the latest (Volume 4). There were some changes compared with the WN.

The 1st LN volume significantly accelerated the events that led Rare to become the Demon Lord. It's clear the editors wanted that to happen asap.
Blanc's intro was pushed after the destruction of the kingdom. She won't appear before that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The sensible solution would be like "oh... yeah, my sister made the account but she got bored and sucks at it I took over and told me about you, now fuck off you fucking simp".

Then again... going for the sensible solution makes for a bad story.

Then again... going for the stupid solution could ruin a story too.
That could be a violation of terms of service thou

Dex-chan lover
I read the LN up to the latest (Volume 4). There were some changes compared with the WN.

The 1st LN volume significantly accelerated the events that led Rare to become the Demon Lord. It's clear the editors wanted that to happen asap.
Blanc's intro was pushed after the destruction of the kingdom. She won't appear before that.
Thanks I have only ever read the WN(up to where it's translated).
Also nooooo, appearance of best girl will take longer now.

Dex-chan lover

I guess it does make sense, they probably have a page limit to consider too. Won't be the first time writers had to rearrange the WN chpaters when writing the LN.

Users who are viewing this thread