Ougon no Keikenchi - Ch. 6

I haven't read the LN version nor seen the illustrations to check if the humanity side players have official appearances already but any other WN readers wanna discuss if any of them have been shown in the recent chapters and not just filler background characters?
I didn't expect G1lgamesh to be the tan dude but the guy next to him with hood & glasses this chapter is definitely Mentailist. They're all still in the early game so hard to differentiate playstyles but maybe healthyunpeelable is the black hair guy also running with him or perhaps the axe guy in the previous chapter. Nameless elf is probably the dark hair girl with the cane launching a fireball. ThoseWarmHands is probably the witch hat girl and the guy next to him telling her to stay back might be Amatane. Big Twintailed girl without weapons might be an early appearance of CrystalPrincess? Idk if the other twintailed girl and elf guy in the previous chapter is supposed to be beam-chan and hasera. No idea who fits the mohawk mace guy but he seems too unique to be just a throwaway design.
On another note, I'm confused how Blanc can be confused as a guy in the LN. Twintail is far from being an androgynous hairstyle. Simple short hair or ponytail would be better.

I haven't read the LN version nor seen the illustrations to check if the humanity side players have official appearances already but any other WN readers wanna discuss if any of them have been shown in the recent chapters and not just filler background characters?
I didn't expect G1lgamesh to be the tan dude but the guy next to him with hood & glasses this chapter is definitely Mentailist. They're all still in the early game so hard to differentiate playstyles but maybe healthyunpeelable is the black hair guy also running with him or perhaps the axe guy in the previous chapter. Nameless elf is probably the dark hair girl with the cane launching a fireball. ThoseWarmHands is probably the witch hat girl and the guy next to him telling her to stay back might be Amatane. Big Twintailed girl without weapons might be an early appearance of CrystalPrincess? Idk if the other twintailed girl and elf guy in the previous chapter is supposed to be beam-chan and hasera. No idea who fits the mohawk mace guy but he seems too unique to be just a throwaway design.
On another note, I'm confused how Blanc can be confused as a guy in the LN. Twintail is far from being an androgynous hairstyle. Simple short hair or ponytail would be better.
Most of the human side characters except Gil, Wayne and Mentai in the LN haven't been drawned yet. And yes i can confirm the big twintailed girl without any weapon is most definitely crystal princess cause she fights barehanded in the novels, Amatane and ThoseWarmHands are always together so the guy whose saying the mage girl to stay back is definitely him and
(i think it was subtly hinted that they are dating at around chapter 250-300? Ish of the novels)
, anyways damn i can't wait till Rare actually reincarnates as the Demon Lord. That's where the story really picks up, can't wait to see Blanc and her companions
Azalea, Magenta, Carmine.
can't wait to see their designs in the manga hahah...

Dex-chan lover
You met her a couple of times and now that she acts differently you think she is a different person

Dex-chan lover
Dude just fuck off you are creepy af.

Someone who have read the LN or something please spoil me and tell me if this guy will continue to be part of the story or not. Also please for the love of God dont tell me the author starts introducing romance for our MC and her girls…

Dex-chan lover

Someone who have read the LN or something please spoil me and tell me if this guy will continue to be part of the story or not. Also please for the love of God dont tell me the author starts introducing romance for our MC and her girls…
I like your thinking

Don't worry, MC is pure gamer no romance or such. If anyone wondering there IRL part in this story NO zero real life interaction only log out/in, which kind i like since there a lot lore in Game itself. Btw human player is sandbags for MC lol

Group Leader
Most of the human side characters except Gil, Wayne and Mentai in the LN haven't been drawned yet. And yes i can confirm the big twintailed girl without any weapon is most definitely crystal princess cause she fights barehanded in the novels, Amatane and ThoseWarmHands are always together so the guy whose saying the mage girl to stay back is definitely him and
(i think it was subtly hinted that they are dating at around chapter 250-300? Ish of the novels)
, anyways damn i can't wait till Rare actually reincarnates as the Demon Lord. That's where the story really picks up, can't wait to see Blanc and her companions
Azalea, Magenta, Carmine.
can't wait to see their designs in the manga hahah...
Looking at where we are in the LN, Demon Lord Rare begins
in Chapter 8

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, MC is pure gamer no romance or such. If anyone wondering there IRL part in this story NO zero real life interaction only log out/in, which kind i like since there a lot lore in Game itself. Btw human player is sandbags for MC lol
Oh so MC and her 4 wolf girls will not have romance involved around them?

Contributor
Feels quite rushed...
and what did she get as a reward for finishing the event first place and winning the exhibition match??

Users who are viewing this thread