Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 106 - That's not me

Dex-chan lover
So Miyuki is Yukino's Grandmother?
Shocked, but not surprised
thanks for update

Dex-chan lover
Classic bad guy tragic backstory, seem that Naruto's Talk no jutsu is use here as well.

Oh I see! So is the grandmother's life similar to Yukino's life? Like you get what I mean, Yukino and Nobora, Miyuki and the Dorm Mother. Nobora and the Dorm Mother are like serious and introverted and a closed up person and both are from the Botan division (I don`t know how to describe them) But on the other hand Miyuki and Yukino are kind, happy and similar to each other and are from the other division. And even tough they are from different divisions they are closed friends, well I believe Miyuki and the Dorm Mother are very close friends.
Maybe the Dorm Mother is Nobora`s grandmother too, but I don`t think that will happen haha

Maybe the Dorm Mother is Nobora`s grandmother too, but I don`t think that will happen haha
I still think that she maybe is her grandmother because in a previous chapter when Nobara mentioned that she had sent had sent the festival invites to her family, the next panel immediately cut to Dorm Mother. Also the color scheme is just too similar: blond with purple eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread