Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 110 - Loving Person

Nice, so you guys aren't dead. Also what the heck was that last bit with caek and squiggles XD

Supporter
@squigglesjp when did you ever need our permission to scanlate? Just keep doing as you always do, and the Brotherhood shall keep supporting *salutes*

And chill with the lewding. All things in moderation.

Double-page supporter
Mr. Brother-in-all-but-Name is a good person. Sharp, too, to be able to recognize her budding love. I just hope his family doesn't love her so much they want to make her their actual daughter(-in-law), what's with that "important discussion" thing.

Having said that, can someone refresh my memory on who the girl with green eyes is?

Haha, I'm also lost with that Nobara'ish blonde at the end there. No idea whether we've seen her before. :p But it's super sweet the main duo took the chance for the last waltz. ^^

Isn't the blonde girl the one that normally wears glasses? Helped them resolve the issue with the president and the Vice-president?

That blondish girl (though for me she looks a girl with a very light green hair) is part of the student coucil. Who always is with the President, likes her but thinks she is- uhm...weird....? Not weird, but you get what I mean

Oh thank god the author stayed away from all the fiance bs. I hate that plot device. Loving the sibling moments between Nobara and her bro.
Also, I wonder why did he avoid Nobara at the cemetery? Well his staying away gave us some good yukino-nobara progress so maybe that was his intention all along...

Users who are viewing this thread