Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 150 - Aoi and Nobara

So excited and wonder what will happen next to Nobara and Yukino after the love confession from Aoi :)))

Thank you for everything you do by taking the time to translate. I love this story and I've been following it for a long time. I literally check every morning if it's been updated! Especially with the current situations, I can switch off for five mins with a cuppa and get absorbed in this beautiful sorry. Keep safe!!

Thank you for everything.

But if this turns out not yuri , only yuri-baiting then Squiggles shall be crushed by Nyandere's thighs.

Keep the good work.

Yukino doesn't understand heterosexuality, that's why she has no clue what's going on even though her parents are going "Ara ara" behind her XD

Oh, no, you don't little brat!
Jokes asides, he did what Yukino didn't in 150 chapters, lol-

Don't worry, Father and Mother, Nobara will become your daughter-in-law some day... But not in the way you're thinking right now-

Also, thanks to the team for your hard work~

Fed-Kun's army

THANK YOU A LOT!!!
the first manga I read a year ago that was translated by SquigglesJP, I hated the translation style and TL comment pages.
And now I am overly grateful to be able to read this. Thanks Thanks!

Anyway, get your filthy shota hands of her, little kid. Better getting a heartbreak this young tho!

Dex-chan lover
She could learn a lot from her brother. He got the feeling, recognized the feeling, acted on the feeling in one chapter. Kudos. Meanwhile, 150 chapters and what has she done? The poor little guy doesn't have a chance, but if he did she'd deserve to get left in the dust.

Users who are viewing this thread