Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 151 - Love

Power Uploader
I’m always here, and I can always look forward to your releases. Y’all are great, and thanks for all the hard work.
And @squigglesjp, threatening role isn’t going to get you sincere thanks. You’ve god bribe them with more yuri

@Epicredeemer Good advice Sergeant Epic. D ! I've taken it and has initiated said plan!

Ahhh! Thank you for the speedy update! I think I shall binge read from the start again. It's only been for the fifth or sixth time I must add...hmmm 0_o

Gonna be honest - I love them fast updates. You're da best, Team! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

As for the chapter... So the kid was actually useful, huh?

I was accidentally exposed to spoilers anyway, so I know that this Ship's destination is Yuri Harbor, but them being oblivious to their feeling is still kinda painful to watch...

Lesbians be like: Yes I spend every day with you, yes you are my primary emotional support, yes I sometimes look at you longingly and wonder what it’s like to kiss you but we’re definitely not dating

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GO LESBIANS GOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Supporter
@squigglesjp alright, I've gotta question this one. Why "Italia" instead of "Italy?"

Also, one more salvo, for good measure. *Very loud booms*

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god they're soooo dim. But sledgehammer blows are gradually penetrating their nigh indestructible density, hurrah!

What a fucking infuriating exchange, how do you just finish that line of questioning with a smile and an okay

So they're(author) using the little bro as a catalyst for them to realize their feelings?

Ah yes,
the beginning of the end 😔. Now things can really start picking speed

Users who are viewing this thread