Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 151 - Love

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, he made her gay. GJ, I will forgive you for touching her. But don't do that again. Now go away.

Aoi is now out of the picture 😈
That means the ship and sail in peace ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

You said the word kiddo!!! this is a war then and i'll guarantee your first love would be onesided...ur not the one of shipgoals here boy HHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHA *villain laugh btw i'm new here

Dex-chan lover
What is love?????
So they have to start from that?? Lol XD

This is where a single question changed everything. XD.

Dex-chan lover
Nobara we need to talk some serious things here.
Love is like when you add 1 + 1 and you answered 4 *_*.

When she asked a highkey relationship goals question to yukino,
And yukino's gay brain cells went to intense panic. They couldn't handle the pressure forcing to shutdown.

Ship is sailing!!! Aoi ship is no longer a threat for now..... Everybody standby!!

Thank you so much to the team for the update!!. >\\<❤💕

Omg, they are finally starting to question their relationship ! I want to thank Aoi-kun now T_T
Gotta love how Nobara doesn't even hesitate to ask that question and Yukino.exe has stopped working XD
Thanks for all your work !

Personal headcanon : they'll realise they're in love with each other, but like, a couple weeks before Nobara leaves so they question whether or not they should confess to the other, but then they end up confessing right as Nobara is supposed to leave and end up in a long distance relationship for a year. Then Nobara comes back and they can FINALLY kiss

Dex-chan lover
poor Aoi-kun cused Nobara gonna go out with Yukino after returning from Italy.Hohoho~

Aggregator gang
Thank to the team for working on these chapters. Also, Woohoo!! So close to realizing each other’s feelings. Not gonna lie, when Nobara asked if they were going out I almost spit my drink out

Users who are viewing this thread