Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 157 - A Selfish Present

Aggregator gang
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOBARA IS SO DAMN CUTE AND INNOCENT. AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Woohoo! Thanks for the shout-out! Also "do you both have a strong urge to ruffle and pat someone?' I think I nearly spat my tea everywhere! I think we all want that for these two. Now let's see some heavy petting, lewd finger touching, hot steamy blushing and more misunderstood confused drama. (grabs monacle) 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

"Do you both have a strong urge to ruffle and pat someone?"

Hell to the yeah

Those comments in the beginning, no lewding just yet people, the comic is too wholesome and innocent to be lewded right now.

Plus, Nobara waiting until 12am to say happy birthday to Yukino, my heart hurts from all this cuteness and that planetarium scene I actually thought of the exact same scene from the yuri images at the bottom of the chapter, are you guys mind-readers or something?

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Planetarium @SquigglesJP?
I remember this one: https://mangadex.org/chapter/918992/29
the planetarium date kinda a failure, but afterwards it is pretty hot if I say so myself

WHY YOU GUYS CALLED ME OUT LIKE THAT, IT WAS JUST A DUMB JOKE 🤣🤣🤣
Anyway, good idea for a present Nobara, and I'm happy I'm not the only one who was reminded of that story when Yukino sais it's tickets for the planétarium !

Dex-chan lover
Planetarium Huh?
Would our eyes be rewarded with H O T scene now??

Dex-chan lover
@RedMarks I thought so too!
That was a hot one..
😂 well squiggles didn't miss too...
it's gonna be like this ...soon if not
We'll start a Ruckus!

Good thing squiggy doesn't forget to add sauces 😁😁

Kyaaaaa our Yukino is finally taking the initiative we'll prolly gonna see some stuff lewder than fingers touching....
HOLDING HANDS!!!

AHK I ALMOST CURSED WHEN I SAW THAT TICKET I THOUGHT OUMIYA WANTS TO GO WITH YUKINO OR SOMETHING BUT WE FINALLY GETTING A YUKINO AND NOBARA DATE

Users who are viewing this thread